• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OA or CSC? Who is the truthful one?

A

Alu862

OA or CSC? Who is the truthful one?

PS. If you read some economic development textbooks, they point that there is actually a loose link between democracy and development

PPS. I support no political party in Singapore

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading CSC's version, she said she covered up visa stamps prior to the bankruptcy so as not to show to the OA's officers. This lack of courtesy may have caused her banning in travel this time.

If she had just handed over her passport and let OA freely checked her passport, the OA may not be pissed with her attitude. Why the lack of courtesy? CSC may be at odds with the PAP but the people at OA are just Singaporeans making a living doing a job.

My verdict here is CSC lack of courtesy cause her application to travel to be denied.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappy mouthpieces and its agencies will try to portray CSC as a liar while they paint themselves as goody 2 shoes !!

Look at Gopalan Nair case, the court claims that he sends an email to insult Judge Belinda Ang which turn out to be incorrect.

These agencies will do whatever low down to make things difficult for the dissidents.

As for CSC, she would take every opportunity to f88k these minions left, right, up, down, and center. Why ? These minions, being minions, have no mind of their own, they need instructions from the top to ensure that their own rice bowl is secured. If there is a need to sell their soul and possibly their mothers to the next higher bidder, they would do it !!
:smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading CSC's version, she said she covered up visa stamps prior to the bankruptcy so as not to show to the OA's officers. This lack of courtesy may have caused her banning in travel this time.

If she had just handed over her passport and let OA freely checked her passport, the OA may not be pissed with her attitude. Why the lack of courtesy? CSC may be at odds with the PAP but the people at OA are just Singaporeans making a living doing a job.

My verdict here is CSC lack of courtesy cause her application to travel to be denied.

As all frequent travellers know, entry/exit stamps and visas on passports don't necessarily go in sequence of pages. They may jump forth and back through the pages. If one withholds, say the first half of the pages of the passport from inspection, how can the inspecting officer be sure of the dates of the stamps therein?

There's no need to explain to the inspecting why some trips to somewhere took place before bankruptcy, even when one's asked. However, that's different from not allowing the OA inspecting officer to verify that no trip was taken after bankrupty.

Last edited:

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
As all frequent travellers know, entry/exit stamps and visas on passports don't necessarily go in sequence of pages. They may jump forth and back through the pages. If one withholds, say the first half of the pages of the passport from inspection, how can the inspecting officer be sure of the dates of the stamps therein?

Mr Malcolm Tan's distorted version of my meeting with the OA's office is misleading (see letter below).

He says that I had refused to give my passport for verification. This is a lie. One of the officers had asked to go through my passport. As the majority of my travels had taken place before my bankruptcy, she had no right to peruse it.

I can't help concluding that CSC is at fault here. Why can't she hand over her passport and let them see all they want. Why so petty?

The government will take the slightest opportunity to deny her travel and her pettiness may have elevated this denial.