• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You can't mistaken an Indian because.....

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't mistaken an Indian because.....

He dances and sings around coconut trees,
(in the absence of coconut trees - mango trees)
dances and sings in the rain,
dances and sings in waterfalls,
dances and sings in rivers,
dances and sings in the sea,
dances and sings in high mountains,
dances and sings in deep valleys,
dances and sings in the Indian plain,
dances and sings in the fog,
dances and sings on boats,
dances and sings on aeroplanes,
dances and sings ...... when they are sad, and when they are happy,

Every time you switch on Indian Channels, you see them dancing and singing... so full of life, so full of energy, so full of drama. I love India... enjoy

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2XIZndw-eQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy the Nipple song...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bLpROhIg9eA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy Holyday!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q : What is the difference between an Indian and a bucket of shit ?

A : The bucket.

No mistake. :eek:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
They started the flash mob. Notice how when someone starts dancing, 50 people appear from thin air to join in.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why Indians and Malays must never vote for Confucian opposition parties like WP, NSP, SPP, and SDA.
Once these Confucian charlatans are in charge, they will completely marginalize you.

-

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the reason why Indians and Malays must never vote for Confucian opposition parties like WP, NSP, SPP, and SDA.
Once these Confucian charlatans are in charge, they will completely marginalize you.

-

What nonsense are U talking about, SDA is a Mat party

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u like india cos of a few crappy dance videos?

HAHAHA

Their dances ( modern ones) are not crappy, I think MJ cheorographers copied them... but I always the admire the Indians stamina of watching their movies, including the dance sequence..that last for hours....:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their dances ( modern ones) are not crappy, I think MJ cheorographers copied them... but I always the admire the Indians stamina of watching their movies, including the dance sequence..that last for hours....:p

I doubt it, blacks are the world's best dancers.

omg stamina for watching a movie? Indonesian movies are long too.

The pt is a movie should not be judged on its length but the content. I don't know why ppl always make all sort of absurb reasoning for indians movies and dances and nonsense. Like a serious movie can have a totally unrelated dance sequence and it's so riddiculous but somehow that makes them cool. OMG, this would never hang in a chinese movie. If say a kungfu movie like shaolin temple suddenly dance sequences or maybe some romantic chinese movie had kungfu seqeuences and the director said cos chinese movies are like that and cool, sure 100% would be flamed to hell.

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok, Indian actors are unique - even Japanese girls love Indians and Indian movies?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dx-SqREGdHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One more thing, ever seen movies where they fight:confused:
The punches with thunderous dis-shnak, dis-shnak sound effects has them fighting over hills and mountains, down the streams and rivers and back again. Never-ending but seat-gripping stuff. Always flip channel as i can't wait and don't know when it will end (till the cows come home:confused:nah, not that they ever will, coz they're free-roaming):biggrin::biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watch
watch
[video=youtube;0HpKe1lUo5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HpKe1lUo5I&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s[/video]

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There where 3 guys working in the goats farm..Ah beng(chinese),Ali(indian),mohamad(malay)
One day they were playing poker cards during their break..so play play play..end up Ali keep losing..and he buey tahan already..and say,wa lao eh.you all keep win one..not fair..

everytime play betting always play poker card..can change anot?like something more fun like that lah..
So ah beng told him..okie lor give you chance to win us..you want bet what this time..lim beh 100 percent go all out with u..mohamad also say.."ah beng okie i steady"..

So Ali say,Okie since we are working here..we make use of this place..
We bet see who can tahan the longest inside the goat's house.with the doors tightly locked..

And as we all know those goats tend to shit alot,and yes they dont smell nice at all..

So ah beng said..Okie lor ,i dont believe i will lose you..

So first was ah beng;s turn..He went in..locked the door tight...
After 1hours he ran out.."AHHH buey tahan,too smelly liao"
Mohamad then laugh at him..weak lah u!!,

So the second guy to go in was Mohamad..went in..door locked..
After 2 and a half hours,he went out..Ah beng,I understand how you feel liao..."

lastly it was Ali's turn..He went in,door locked,
After 3hours the goats banged the doors down and ran out of the house..

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good one!But why are there still so many Chinese,Malay and even Angmo girls like to make Indian Babies?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a good one!But why are there still so many Chinese,Malay and even Angmo girls like to make Indian Babies?

Can you just shut up with this crap?

There are indian gals fucking with malay, chinese, ang moh and so on.

In many cases the males don't find indian gals that hot or at least the darker skinned ones. This is true for all the darker skinned races and in general men find fairer gals more attrative therefore ang moh gals are the most desired. Just go and live in western countries and you'll find violent paki and northern kelings chasing after them so desperately. Pls look beyond the typical sinkie forum okay.