• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh NO! Sam! Not MYSQL error now, HTTP error 504 time out.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn if we can get error 504 tonight it is not a good sign at all, this I think is Apache overload or DOS attack. KNN!

Surely not that old MYSQL issue any more.:(:(:(

Oops! I just saw http error 502 and 2-3 database errors.

It is our TSUNAMI. I tested traceroute and accessing via US server. It is issue from within Sam's box. :(

Error around 1:35am 22.Apr resumed OK around 1:47am

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Damn if we can get error 504 tonight it is not a good sign at all, this I think is Apache overload or DOS attack. KNN!

Surely not that old MYSQL issue any more.:(:(:(

Oops! I just saw http error 502 and 2-3 database errors.

It is our TSUNAMI. I tested traceroute and accessing via US server. It is issue from within Sam's box. :(

Error around 1:35am 22.Apr resumed OK around 1:47am

Hello Samuel Leong,

This is a Reliablehosting.com notification that on 04/21/2011 10:33:09am PDT, a server reboot was needed.

Reason:
urgent power system maintenance

Here are the additional notes if any from our technicians:

When the server has come back up we will send another email. If here are issues with the reboot the technician will open a support ticket for you in your email address.

If you have any questions regarding this issue, please feel free to contact us.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Reliablehosting.com Server Notification System

Hello Samuel Leong,

Your server is now up the down time for your server was
approximately 13 minute(s).

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Samuel Leong,

This is a Reliablehosting.com notification that on 04/21/2011 10:33:09am PDT, a server reboot was needed.

Reason:
urgent power system maintenance

Here are the additional notes if any from our technicians:

When the server has come back up we will send another email. If here are issues with the reboot the technician will open a support ticket for you in your email address.

If you have any questions regarding this issue, please feel free to contact us.

Wah Piang Eh... No wonder. Caused me a shock! :p