• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Japanese girls are better than PRC ones ? ....

D

Didier Drogba

29ok5ec.jpg

Bow lu eh si lang tow ah !! :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jap gals fewer in the market compared tp PRCs who can be found all over. Maybe that's one main reason why they are perceived as 'better'. All you need to do is pay and most PRCs are readily available. Jap gals hard to find.

Bro drifter: any supply from your end?

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jap gals fewer in the market compared tp PRCs who can be found all over. Maybe that's one main reason why they are perceived as 'better'. All you need to do is pay and most PRCs are readily available. Jap gals hard to find.

Bro drifter: any supply from your end?

Different type of women got different type of requirements. Not everybody will just jump on your lap just because you throw $$$ at them. Some people have more pride.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most china women will if you have money and i know they dun mind being a kept mistress or 2nd wife.

Different type of women got different type of requirements. Not everybody will just jump on your lap just because you throw $$$ at them. Some people have more pride.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
most china women will if you have money and i know they dun mind being a kept mistress or 2nd wife.

That is true. And you should know better, considering you lived in the mainland for a period of time.
Not to say there are no Japanese women who do not go for money but 60% still prefer a macho and strong man over rich. Which is why not many Singaporeans can get them.

D

Didier Drogba

Oi Mr DogBra ..... you going tottenham next season ah ??

Mourinho plays down Drogba link

23 April 2011

12427232580.jpg

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has hosed down speculation linking him with a move for Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.

Mourinho enjoyed a fruitful relationship with the Ivory Coast frontman, having signed Drogba from French outfit Marseille in 2003 while at the helm of the English Premier League club.

Drogba was a key element in Mourinho's back-to-back Premier League titles with the west London club, and the 33-year-old - who has 11 goals to his name this season - has been linked with a reunion with his former boss at La Liga powerhouse Real.

"Everybody knows the professional and personal relationship that I have with Drogba," Mourinho said.

"But everybody also knows the relationship that I have with (Blues owner Roman) Abramovich and Chelsea."

"Therefore if it were true that Chelsea wants to sell him I would be one of the first to know because we have got a very direct, friendly relationship and they have told me nothing."

"So I think that Didier is going to stay where he has to stay, where he has made history."

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Times have changed..... I have noticed the proportion of women who would do anything for $$$ has definitely increased compared to 10 years ago..... actually I am getting sick and tired of these women trying to seduce me.

Just 2 days ago I was at the bank to update my account....... the young bank teller was taking her time to process my details and kept chatting throughout the transaction...... at first I thought she was trying to be service oriented until I heard this when I was about to leave her counter "Mr. Cxxx, how nice if I have a boyfriend just like you....... this is my namecard, please call me" !!??? :confused: