• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Papsmearer, your article has been published on TR :)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
TR has a habit of only rehashing articles that put the PAP in a bad light. It's a mirror image of the Shitty Times without the circulation.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
TR has a habit of only rehashing articles that put the PAP in a bad light. It's a mirror image of the Shitty Times without the circulation.

I got PAPSMEARER's permission to send his writings to TR.

The way I see it, nothing wrong with TR balancing things up a bit in view of the pro-PAP stand taken up by ST...

Someone got to stand up and not behave like those doggies Han Fook Kwang and gang, right?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Someone got to stand up and not behave like those doggies Han Fook Kwang and gang, right?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Blindly criticizing the PAP at every opportunity is no better than constantly praising the PAP when nothing has been achieved.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two wrongs don't make a right. Blindly criticizing the PAP at every opportunity is no better than constantly praising the PAP when nothing has been achieved.

((Wishing PAP the very best in the coming election!

Be strong and don't let those bleeding left wing liberals take over the country.

If any PAP candidate needs any help, just PM me and I'll use my connections to get you more votes. ))

tell this to that idiot who wrote the message above ok. :cool:

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As they say, 2 wrongs make a right. So perfectly ok for TR to do what they are doing. Up to sinkies, what is the truth. Another saying, perception is truth.