• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The No. 1 Wanted Man of the 80s - Ah Huat

tinyplanet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Huat was gun down in a coffee shop in Clementi in the early morning by detectives in I think 1988. He was the no. 1 wanted man then.

Anyone got any article on this Ah Huat or news lead to his killing?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Huat was gun down in a coffee shop in Clementi in the early morning by detectives in I think 1988. He was the no. 1 wanted man then.

Anyone got any article on this Ah Huat or news lead to his killing?

You referring the short bald Ah Huat who was selling bak kut teh at Desker Road ?? or the tall hairy Ah Huat who was selling back-side at Johore Road ??

tinyplanet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This most wanted man was labeled as no. 1 bcos he carried a revolver with him and rob banks. He was rather plump. One of the most distinctive about him as reported in the papers then was he knew how to change his looks through making up with artificial hair, moustache etc ... so that ppl will not recognise him easily.

His case was mentioned in one of the book published locally many many years back, title sounds like "True 999 Stories" or something like that ...

gt44ks

Ah Huat was gunned down to be more specific in a coffee shop in sunset way, clementi. I know because I used to work in a shop a few doors away. When I reported for work that morning, there were just too many policemen and the coffeeshop was cordoned. He was a handsome guy but he was suspected of shooting a policeman in hougang n a chicken rice seller in river valley. I think he should be in his early to mid fifties if his life had not ended.