• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean driver chased by 20 road bullies in JB

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110420.225045_20110420-jb.jpg

A SINGAPORE-REGISTERED car was smashed by a group of men in Johor Baru early Sunday morning because he had failed to give way to a Malaysia-registered car.

In a contribution to citizen journalism website, Stomp, the driver of the Singapore car said that his car was chased by two Malaysian cars and at least 10 motorcycles that night.

The incident occurred at Stulang Laut (the ZON), a popular destination for Singaporeans, at around 3am.

He claims that the attack started from a misunderstanding due to his failure to give way to a red Malaysian car that emerged from a small lane.

"I had proceeded following behind the car in front of me and shortly, trouble came. My car was stopped by another man at the gate of the ZON," wrote the driver, who is a frequent visitor to JB.

According to him, the passengers in the red car rushed to his door and smashed the window with their fists. He also saw a man with a steering wheel lock.

"I quickly drove off and soon, I saw more people chasing after my car. These were people on motorcycles and everything turned chaotic," he added.

The attack happened all the way from Stulang Laut to the JB customs. Throughout the entire time, helmets were being thrown at his car and the two cars attempted to corner him sveral times.

As the driver drove into the JB customs to seek protection from the police, he said that they followed him all the way and carried on smashing the car.

Police officers managed to get him and two of his friends out of the car but the attackers carried on smashing the car and even jumped onto the roof.

According to the driver, about 20 men attacked his car that night. He later found out that nine had been arrested by the Malaysian police. Three 15-year-olds were among the group.

The contributor said that he wanted to warn fellow drivers that JB is "totally not safe at all we are always the vulnerable victims".

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg