• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm so sad, live infrant buried alive at Eunos roof garden

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think PAP should rule singapore forever, no point helping the lesser mortals anymore, they have became monsters

Baby found buried alive in Eunos Crescent
Retiree saves child in Eunos rooftop garden
ST_IMAGES_P1BLURBS20-J0I.jpg

By Tham Yuen-C
Mr Tay Kim Sia, 60, pointing at the spot where he found the baby on Monday. A member of the nearby Tembusu Seniors Activity Centre, he had been smoking at the rooftop garden when he heard soft mewing noises that turned out to be the buried baby boy. --PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

THE newborn baby boy was not only found with a trash bag twisted like a rope around his neck, but he had also been - for good measure - buried in a rooftop garden of a Eunos Crescent block.

But the person or persons who did this did not count on the infant's will to live - and to cry.

Retiree Tay Kim Sia, 60, looking for the source of a mewing noise, unearthed the baby from his shallow grave in the garden atop Block 31A, a multi-storey carpark block, on Monday.

The child, his mouth stuffed with m&d and dried leaves and his umbilical cord still attached, has since been taken to the KK Women's and Children's Hospital, where he is in a stable condition.

The police are still trying to track down his next of kin.

Mr Tay said he was smoking at the sixth-floor garden at around 2pm when he heard soft mews.

[email protected]

Last edited: