• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done Sam Leong & Congratulation to foumers for Timely RAM Upgrade

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the RAM upgrade is very worthwhile and significantly contributed to performance.

Well Done! Sam! You are the man!

:wink::smile:

Forumers should not get the same database error during this GE I think, 99% of that is gone, in fact I see none so far and it is very responsive. I am testing it via a rapid connection. I think peak hours will not be issue. Unless polling night may be a bandwidth issue still possible.

:wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Well Done! Sam! You are the man!

The performance has definitely improved but my paypal account has been charged USD125 labour and USD160 for 4Gb or RAM!:eek:

Which political party is going to reimburse me for the upgrade???:confused:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The performance has definitely improved but my paypal account has been charged USD125 labour and USD160 for 4Gb or RAM!:eek:

PAP of course. Send your bill to PAP HQ, Block 57B, New Upper Changi Road #01-1402, Singapore 463057.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAP of course. Send your bill to PAP HQ, Block 57B, New Upper Changi Road #01-1402, Singapore 463057.

I'll vote for the party that reimburses me USD285.00

I'll also remove all messages that are critical of the party that foots the bill. This offer stands for the next 24 hours. Here's a chance to buy support and fix your opponents for less than USD300... an offer not to be missed!

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPa will be giving me more than USD 285 on May Day but they will receive nothing from me. I am pragmatic to my govt and patriotic to my country

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll vote for the party that reimburses me USD285.00

I'll also remove all messages that are critical of the party that foots the bill. This offer stands for the next 24 hours. Here's a chance to buy support and fix your opponents for less than USD300... an offer not to be missed!

For USD300 you sell your soul to the highest bidder...and bend to where it tilts...hmmm!! for money , of course!:p

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hereby call opposition supporters to advertise in this site to help cover the RAM cost.

It is really worthwhile, we should had this done MONTH AGO!

:wink::p

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What banners? I don't have banners...:confused:

You better check your banners'spellings and context properly..... sekali like the mistake of ..... Securing the Future Together ..... the word Together is totally defunct in context ...... total no class engrish .... extremely not powderful !!:eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have noticeboard sponsor

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPa will be giving me more than USD 285 on May Day but they will receive nothing from me. I am pragmatic to my govt and patriotic to my country

So thick-skin, so ungrateful! Should have a sense of honour, gift it to Sam. At least he has a sense of loyalty to whichever Party who is willing to support him financially.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hereby call opposition supporters to advertise in this site to help cover the RAM cost. It is really worthwhile, we should had this done MONTH AGO! :wink::p

It's a dangerous - kamikazi strategy. They will all be diverted to Sam's other forum which may be more exciting to them!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imagine east coast GRC under Workers Party and pap hq under Workers Party!!! hahaha!!!

If that happens, they will ship it lock stock & barrel to a safe haven, like AMK.....( but the general manning the fort the last time, nearly had a breach in the walls)...hmmmm