• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my fren kena conned in SLS...LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
last nite, had dinner with my group of buddies...this fella of ours recently bought his acer timelinex from PC Dreams @ SLS last week fof $899, and another fren of ours is also interested in getting the same model, so ask to take a look. Wah, the notebook looks good, slim, light, long battery life, but got no opitical drive. I look at the brochure and saw that the config showing i3-380M, 500Gb HDD..etc..then i kaypoh go and click on the computer system info and found dat is it not the newer i3-380M CPU, but the older i3-370M...LOL..my fren see oredi damn fucking mad, say he will go the shop today to demand for an explanation...so pls hor...before u buy dont just see the brochure hor...check out the actual system info on the computer itself hor...LOL...also check on the graphic card config hor...sometime they will tell u 1GB, but inside actually only 512mb..:mad::oIo:

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last nite, had dinner with my group of buddies...this fella of ours recently bought his acer timelinex from PC Dreams @ SLS last week fof $899, and another fren of ours is also interested in getting the same model, so ask to take a look. Wah, the notebook looks good, slim, light, long battery life, but got no opitical drive. I look at the brochure and saw that the config showing i3-380M, 500Gb HDD..etc..then i kaypoh go and click on the computer system info and found dat is it not the newer i3-380M CPU, but the older i3-370M...LOL..my fren see oredi damn fucking mad, say he will go the shop today to demand for an explanation...so pls hor...before u buy dont just see the brochure hor...check out the actual system info on the computer itself hor...LOL...also check on the graphic card config hor...sometime they will tell u 1GB, but inside actually only 512mb..:mad::oIo:

IMHO, must check before u buy any IT stuff, esp PC/ laptop/ Netbook...etc.... ask a friend who is IT savvy to go along with u......

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Kia :oIo::oIo::oIo:

It is quite clear that you are working in the PC/IT sales industry and is from Funan Center

Sorry for exposing you!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is quite clear that you are working in the PC/IT sales industry and is from Funan Center

Sorry for exposing you!

and u must be one of the puacheebyekia ahbeng fucktard working in newstead or @notebook.com :rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry for exposing you!

and u must be one of the puacheebyekia ahbeng fucktard working in newstead or @notebook.com :rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SLS salemen all conmen.
No worries, like people say can run the monks cannot run the temple.
As long as you remember where you bought the item can go back and demand refund.
Alot of customers scare say the salemen there are all ah bengs gangsters types.
Real gangsters dun need work as salemen liao.
If you dislike confrontation then can always film down the salemen secretly and post their faces in STOMP.

btw i got my timeline free with StarHub plan. besides looking good nothing else is good, i gave to my gf instead

Last edited: