• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sgcubehub @ bukit timah sc...beware of their dirty tricks hor!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
read dis in hwz... so pls hor, dont be so stupid go pre-order from them hor...this is the dirty trick they often use on unsuspecting buyers especially studets...they will makan your deposit but neber order for u, then tell u all kind of fuckin CB stories abt delay in shipment from Sager after u waited for months liao...and if u wanto cancel the order, they will threaten to forfeit ur deposit....so pls hor...dont kena conned by this blacklisted shop hor...:mad::oIo:

Yesterday, 05:47 PM #1
netguy

BEWARE SGCubeHub

This is my first and last bad experience from them.

I order a NP8170 notebook on the 9-march-2011 at their shop.
I waited more a month yet no call from them also.

So I call them on the 12th April 2011 to check, was told no stock yet.
Since I waited more a months already, and decided not to wait, wait another month.
Enough is enough, I told them on the phone I wanted to cancel my order.

You know what they say?

They say I can cancel my order but my 20% deposit which is S$620.00 cannot refund.. I'm almost shock that $620 is my hard earn money also.

tHEY ARE MAKING GOOD MONEY ON THE DEPOSIT FOR WHO CANCEL ORDER.

This is my 1st such case in my life buying computer stuffs.

When I order from SimLim Sq, if I cancell they will refund me full plus I need to pay the simlim shop a admin chargers for their paper work which I don't. mind.
Which is standard practice.

But for the SGCubeHub case, you get zero cents back.

I aslo filled a complaint against then via CASE.

Hope this thread raise the awareness of those who plan to purchase from SGCubeHub .

Last edited:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can report police. There was an elaborate scam before. This time involving latest new models of Mercedes and Meserati at 'first buyer' discount with full warranty from local authorized distributors. They take your deposits and ask you to wait, since the models not out of factory yet, meanwhile spending your money first and paying full for the car when it becomes available since nobody have discounts. The whole effect is to create a ponzi scheme as even non-car owners are encouraged to speculate as new models sells for much higher.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Price over spec...Sager is attractive but personally, i won't consider it simply becoz there is no service ctr in SG...Minor problems...they do it in sgcubehub...major problems...ur lappy mus b ship bk to US for repair...Nope!

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can try Mucro, I gotten my sager from them. Good service.

Sager is one of the best lappy, no breakdowns for more than a year now, still going without problems.

Price over spec...Sager is attractive but personally, i won't consider it simply becoz there is no service ctr in SG...Minor problems...they do it in sgcubehub...major problems...ur lappy mus b ship bk to US for repair...Nope!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes i heard Sager is quite reliable...but if u sway sway buy a lemon...then...sheess...2 mth no game ish like 2 years no sex to me leh...:biggrin::biggrin:

AW still deciding whether to use a lappy for gaming...it jus simply not on par with a desktop gaming rig...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point buying a laptop for gaming. Might as well buy a netbook for portable Internet surfing and a desktop for gaming.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True...the oni goot ting bout lappy ish mobility...u noe...while q-ing up to poll can play Tropico 3...a game bout how a dictator run a island...and how to "fix" all who resist...:biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
True...the oni goot ting bout lappy ish mobility...u noe...while q-ing up to poll can play Tropico 3...a game bout how a dictator run a island...and how to "fix" all who resist...:biggrin::biggrin:

Does the dictator have a son who seems to be more of a daughter?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haben even half way thru de game so i oso not bery sure...but the dictator got a son who like 2 wear pink shirt...wtf :biggrin::p

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying laptops, cameras, etc are not consumer friendly in Singapore.

Buy them from Amazon.com.

Refund means refund 100% back.