• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman begs on her knees after car is clamped

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
A WOMAN whose car was clamped in a private car park at Joo Chiat Road, Singapore, cried and knelt for about 30 minutes, begging the security guard to release her vehicle.

According to China Press, the guard remained unmoved by the woman's sobs and explanation that she did not have S$100 to pay the fine to remove the clamp.

Her pleas got the attention of customers of a nearby lounge which owns the car park.

A customer known only as Woo, 42, who witnessed the incident, asked his friends to chip in the money to help the woman.

-The Star/Asia News Network

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser Sinkies

Woo wanna exploit and asked his friend to chip in.

Are they looking for a free fuck from the $100?

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time I like a women on her knees is when she is doing this.

driftwood%2Bdick%2Bsuck.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i second that. thats what make we singaporean man weakling in front of girls. we should be indifferent and be like the security guard too.

imagine if its a man ...i dont think anyone will fork out the money ..

i wont be surprise if the driver is a PRC . :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Obviously a sinkie born woman. A PRC woman or some other nationality would have been kneeling on her knees to suck the security guard's dick and get the car back. Kneel there for half an hour and beg? For what, if she sucked his dick, she would have her car back by than and be long gone. That's why the PAP have to import FTs.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously a sinkie born woman. A PRC woman or some other nationality would have been kneeling on her knees to suck the security guard's dick and get the car back. Kneel there for half an hour and beg? For what, if she sucked his dick, she would have her car back by than and be long gone. That's why the PAP have to import FTs.

Bro, but is against Sinkie law to suck cock in public!

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what you have been doing faggot. :eek::biggrin:

COOLEO, you mean you have been doing that since it is legal to you?

Anyway, what's the point of saying courtesy begins with you, when you behave like a thug?

Well, your clones will get zap zap again!