• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

baby drop food at park, mummy no money to pay fine, swee say dunno how to help

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.facebook.com/limsweesay/posts/195371987164668

Lim Swee Say
Just completed block visit to Bedok residents at block 55. Going back to Buona Vista for meet-the-people session now.
18 hours ago via iPhone · Like ·

Timothy Lim and 22 others like this.
Noraine Anaki Last MPS before elections??
18 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Lim Swee Say I doubt so :smile:
18 hours ago · Like
Sally Claridge Buona Vista? I live hear there. Where is the session? Never been to one in my whole life!
17 hours ago · Like
Judy Zhou er... i guess if you don;t have a problem you don;t need to meet them LOL...most people go because they have unresolved issues
17 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Sally Claridge Ya....but more importantly I almost never get a chance to vote here!
17 hours ago · Like
Benjamin Chiang That's because opposition is too frightened to contest...
17 hours ago · Like
Judy Zhou no, that's because you have one of the most popular MPs in singapore where you live... the opposition are smart they know which PAP MP to whack.. Lim swee say doesn;t deserve to be whacked hahahah
17 hours ago · Like · 4 people
Kent Deng Dong Well, strongy agree that you are a very popular and humble Minister which Singapore is fortunate to have, very down to earth! That is what makes Sigaporeans so supportive of you and your policies. Keep it up and hope to see you win in the coming GE!!
17 hours ago · Like
Judy Zhou singaporeans are not blind.. we can tell who cares for us and who are the "tanchiak" ministers...
17 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Lim Swee Say Thank you, friends, for your encouragement. Will keep giving my best. Just left Buona Vista for home. Good night :smile:
15 hours ago · Like · 3 people
Barbara Lina Lei Been wanting to hop in your Meet The People's session past 3 weeks missed cause either it rained or my baby girl just dozed off... never safe to leave the 28 months old girl with my 12 years old boy alone at home. Unwed mom urgently need help to move on in life.
15 hours ago · Like
Barbara Lina Lei i was at your Meet The People session on 14th March for help. I am really stessed out with the unfavorable replies. I do not know how long more i can hang on with my two kids. Is society really cruelty or case by case basis there's a will there's a way to move on?
15 hours ago · Like
Benjamin Chiang Hi Barbara: Mr. Lim is probably away from his phone/computer at this hour but we will remind him on your behalf. Have a good rest yourself too!
15 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Barbara Lina Lei Ehhhh hi Thanks... tears in the dark bedroom, scared... do not want alarm my kids, i hardly cry in front my kids. Thanks a lot. Good night
15 hours ago · Like
Starry Stephen Tan Barbara: There are many helps available, you need not just wait for MPS. You can go to your CDC if u are looking for financial help as well. Nonetheless, is better u go down to MPS, cos the complexity of your case is based shared face-to-face.
15 hours ago · Like
Lim Swee Say Hi Barbara, I will ask my volunteer to retrieve your case and see how we can put up a stronger appeal.
14 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Barbara Lina Lei Critically attending court 230pm today on so-labelled "criminal" case, my baby dropped her food, bunch of hungry monkeys dashed for it, i dont even get a chance to dive down pick it up. Recieved a big fine $500 cannot afford pay, appealed 4x National Park, once Woodlands MPS and once Attorney chambers, all rejected. At lost dunno what to do. National park insists say i abet child feed monkeys.
14 hours ago · Like
Barbara Lina Lei Thank you soooooooooo much Mr Lim
14 hours ago · Like
Barbara Lina Lei Thank you Stephen
14 hours ago · Like
Starry Stephen Tan Your welcome, Barbara! Be strong and positive. Life may be hard, but there are still people who care.
14 hours ago · Like
Barbara Lina Lei Thank you Stephen
14 hours ago · Like
Sim Phongy yes, they are still the best .... A team ... self renewal,
13 hours ago · Like
Mohammad Zulkefly Bin Katab wat is the response from the resident in bedok..
12 hours ago · Like
Lim Swee Say Met many Bedok and East Coast GRC residents in past 25 days. Block visits, briskwalk, community events ... They are warm and friendly. Will keep getting to know our residents better to serve them better.
8 hours ago · Like · 5 people
Mohammad Zulkefly Bin Katab i think tis GE will be the acid test for the younger generation. wat will spore be in 25yrs from now?will we be competitive?.will the ruling party be a caring towards the people..? these are all the hard issue whereby the current leadership must address.
6 hours ago · Like
Barbara Lina Lei Dear Sir, Mr Lim... I have appealed for help on 4 issues on 14 March and only one replied with favor from SP services. One of HDB direct rental still pending awaiting outcome no news. Other 2 issues on traffic fines were totally unfavorable. - Barbara Lina Lei
4 hours ago · Like
Barbara Lina Lei
And i really do not understand why after 4 appeals to National Park, 1 appeal thru MP Mr Hawazi Daipi and most recent appeal to Attorney General's Chambers on my 18 months old baby dropping her snack too quickly last year June 2010 mistook for feeding the monkeys, failed. I appealed for waiver, lower fine and installment, all failed. Can somebody please help us? Free Legal Aid cannot take criminal case. I cannot go jail, who is going to care for my two kids?
4 hours ago · Like
Lim Swee Say Hi Barbara, pse email me at [email protected]. Need your address so that we can put up appeal as your MP.
2 hours ago · Like
Barbara Lina Lei emailed... Thank you.... really need help get over this tough period.... exhausted... depressed.
2 hours ago · Like

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find it a bit weird, she says she has no money to pay the fine but she is using facebook which means she subscribes to internet services.