• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You 419 F&B pte ltd for teaching me a lesson on PRC stallholders.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the management of coffeeshop 419 F&B Pte Ltd at Block 419, Tampines St 41, Mah Bow Tan's GRC, I humbly extend my gratitude in the lesson learned after patronising your premises.

From now on, before ordering anything from foodstalls, I will ask if it is operated by PRC nationals. I think it's time to start a patronise Singaporean first policy in the course of our everyday lives.

You see, when we Singaporeans eat Laksa on a first time basis with a stall, we expect bad recipe or good. Not a bad recipe diluted with water! Do you understand motherfuckers!:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow bad recipe of laksa diluted with water?

Nice of you to bring it up in this forum, i am sure mr mah will read it and decide to take action like shut down the stall?

You know i suggest you also bring this up to the president and the PM i believe they would take quicker action.

All in all i support your decision to support only sinkies.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From now on, before ordering anything from foodstalls, I will ask if it is operated by PRC nationals. I think it's time to start a patronise Singaporean first policy in the course of our everyday lives.

Huh? Do you really need to ask? Your visual judgement very poor? Or you have eyes only for cass888? :eek::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Do you really need to ask? Your visual judgement very poor? Or you have eyes only for cass888? :eek::biggrin:

Yes I do and I will too! Just for the benefit of nearby Por Lumpar Dogs In White RC fuckturds!

Leave cass888 alone. She is just a lonely old bitch in need of giving virtual blowjobs. I just feed her fantasies!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why this story no head no tail one?

Sigh..........okay, I give you a rudimentary run down of my thread.

419F&B Pte Ltd is a coffeeshop located at Blk 419, Tampines Street 41. I was looking for a quick meal. As I walked past this Bak Jok Mee stall, this young vain looking PRC girl invited an order. Seeing their signage having a Laksa display, I asked for a bowl.

When it came, I was aghast at the thin watery texture of the Laksa soup and it did taste like plain water!

With this experience, I resolved never to patronise a PRC run food outlet again ever!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh..........okay, I give you a rudimentary run down of my thread.

419F&B Pte Ltd is a coffeeshop located at Blk 419, Tampines Street 41. I was looking for a quick meal. As I walked past this Bak Jok Mee stall, this young vain looking PRC girl invited an order. Seeing their signage having a Laksa display, I asked for a bowl.

When it came, I was aghast at the thin watery texture of the Laksa soup and it did taste like plain water!

With this experience, I resolved never to patronise a PRC run food outlet again ever!

Make sure you bring it up to prataman and LHL too they will shut down the store.