• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All hype over Marriage

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOVE is in the Air. Wedding bells are ringing, because this is a season to get married.

The Royal Wedding
Prince William & Catherine Middleton on Friday 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey

The-Royal-Wedding-2011.jpg

http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/

Patty Hou marries fiance Ken Huang in Bali

phpwYv36m.jpg

Taiwan television host Patty Hou married her bank manager fiancé Ken Huang, in an intimate wedding ceremony at the Khayangan Estate resort, on the Indonesian island of Bali on Sunday, reported Taiwan media.

"I Do!" said the 32-year-old television host, smiling radiantly throughout the ceremony, resplendent in a white, low-cut wedding gown.

"I'd like to thank my mother for everything she had done for me," said an emotional Hou after exchanging wedding bands with Huang in front of slightly over 50 guests.

Barbie Hsu’s wedding

Barbie-Hsu-Wedding-300x212.jpg

Barbie Hsu wedding to Wang Xiao Fei was held on March 22 2011, at a luxury hotel and resort in Hainan Province, Sanya, China.

34-year-old Barbie Hsu, who rose to fame across Asia including the Philippines as San Cai in the Taiwanese drama “Meteor Garden” married Chinese millionaire Wang Xiao Fei, 30, who owns the hotel where the wedding was held.

Stefanie Sun likely to have wedding in May

stefanie-sun-wedding-nadim-van-der-ros_25501.jpg

Taiwanese media reported that she confirmed her civil marriage to her boyfriend of five years on 31 March 2011, and will make public the happy news at an appropriate time.

Reporters speculated that given the songbird's penchant for staying low-key, she is likely to have a small-scale wedding ceremony with families of both the couple in attendance.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the season to get married meh?:confused:
dun get too obsessed.:biggrin:

sidetrack, brightstar888, cass888, jjcc888 and you r family memeber ka?:eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marriage is personal matter . Make is a big news you will lose privacy. Very soon they will suffer stress from paparazzi.
Small mistake like digging nose will make a big news. That happen to P. Diana mentally breakdown with small many camera follow her 24/7.