• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think He's Gay?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last evening out Bras Basah Complex at Victoria Street side, a British tourist about late 40s approached me. Not the backpacking type but in smart casual wear. He said he was traveling alone and looking for a place where he could have some good seafood and beer. Naturally, I pointed him towards Clarke Quay / Boat Quay. The surprise came when he asked me if I'd like to join him, dinner would be on him. Do you think he was just too courteous with plesantry or he's gay with ulterior motive?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last evening out Bras Basah Complex at Victoria Street side, a British tourist about late 40s approached me. Not the backpacking type but in smart casual wear. He said he was traveling alone and looking for a place where he could have some good seafood and beer. Naturally, I pointed him towards Clarke Quay / Boat Quay. The surprise came when he asked me if I'd like to join him, dinner would be on him. Do you think he was just too courteous with plesantry or he's gay with ulterior motive?

bro...even its gay also can be friend mah ....dont worry make more friends . i also have gay friends who is into art ..

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is just lonely in a unknown foreign island. Your Eurasian looks probably make you look more 'familiar' to him. Ang mohs are just more friendly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gay will try to pickup another gay.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

if Forvendet is gay ...i think he is beri handsome ..if not gay also dont want to pick up him ...dont forget most gay got good taste and enjoy fine things in life ...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last evening out Bras Basah Complex at Victoria Street side, a British tourist about late 40s approached me. Not the backpacking type but in smart casual wear. He said he was traveling alone and looking for a place where he could have some good seafood and beer.
u nvr suggest the food centre beside allson hotel?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
u nvr suggest the food centre beside allson hotel?

Actually, where he approached me was opposite Allson Hotel. I haven't tried anything at the food centre next to it before and the way he dressed and spoke, I didn't think a food centre like that was what he was looking for.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro..that is lucky or unlucky for the angmo ? maybe the angmo also want to go leh ? :wink:

Generally, angmo men do not prefer prc girls (ktv I go full of them).

They prefer pinoys and melayu gals .....judging by the sexual habits of some angmo horse trainers and jockeys I know .....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dinner is a bit too much to ask for from a total stranger. It's a slippery slope. After dinner you will be obliged join him for a drink, then another dinner, then you end up driving him to the airport.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

They prefer pinoys and melayu gals .....judging by the sexual habits of some angmo horse trainers and jockeys I know .....

You mean you go to their bedside to judge their sexual habits? :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh yes , they prefer dark-skinned woman ..you can bring him to golden mile or orchard tower .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dinner is a bit too much to ask for from a total stranger. It's a slippery slope. After dinner you will be obliged join him for a drink, then another dinner, then you end up driving him to the airport.

bro..nothing wrong with the above if Forvendet got the time to spare ...