• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

resurrection is not for jesus only

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..Butterworth (The Star/ANN) - The 65-year-old man who came back to life after being dead for two-and-a-half hours on Thursday, in what is believed to be the first of its kind in Malaysia, is in stable condition.

Ng Swee Hock, however, is still unconscious at the critical care unit (CCU) of the Seberang Jaya Hospital here.

"According to the state Health Department, the patient is still on a ventilator machine at the CCU," Penang executive councillor Phee Boon Poh, who heads the state Health, Welfare, Caring Society and Environment committee, said.

Ng had stopped breathing at his home in Jalan Tok Elong, Tanah Liat in Bukit Mertajam, and was pronounced dead by doctors at the Seberang Jaya Hospital after he was admitted there at about 11am.

It was reported that although doctors did a CPR on him for 45 minutes, he did not respond.

However, Ng started to breathe again two-and-a-half hours after being pronounced dead.

Hospital director Dr Sukumar Mahesan said an independent board of inquiry into the case found it to be consistent with the Lazarus phenomenon (a spontaneous return of circulation after failed attempts at resuscitation).

Occurrences of the syndrome are rare and the causes are not well understood. There are only 38 cases in the world up to June 2009.

According to Wikipedia, one theory is the build-up of pressure in the chest as a result of CPR.

The relaxation of pressure after resuscitation efforts had ended is thought to allow the heart to expand, triggering the heart's electrical impulses and re-starting it.

Other possible factors are hyperkalaemia or high doses of adrenaline.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky1.jpg

"I'll be the next to resurrect!"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only left "Dua Pao" Ramseth to repeat this miracle

that ah ram is a fake christain..he is using his religion to get business conection ...but i believe after the election he will perform miracle here ...:wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
that ah ram is a fake christain..he is using his religion to get business conection ...but i believe after the election he will perform miracle here ...:wink:

More likely to get carnal connection. I remember he said religion is just a social club.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More likely to get carnal connection. I remember he said religion is just a social club.

yes bro..i also remember he said that ...thats why i say he is a fake christain..he use religion for personal gains ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes bro..i also remember he said that ...thats why i say he is a fake christain..he use religion for personal gains ...

He's Christian must be joke of century. He believes in shooting, bombing and nuking people. Even Jesus and his disciples making wild claims didn't advocated that. He's more likely to be Branch Davidian. A cult that stockpiled an armory worth assault weapons in Waco, Texas in mid 1990s. FBI sent something like SWAT to raid them and most of them got killed in the crossfire. I think he was one of those few who managed to escape.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's Christian must be joke of century. He believes in shooting, bombing and nuking people. Even Jesus and his disciples making wild claims didn't advocated that. He's more likely to be Branch Davidian. A cult that stockpiled an armory worth assault weapons in Waco, Texas in mid 1990s. FBI sent something like SWAT to raid them and most of them got killed in the crossfire. I think he was one of those few who managed to escape.

bro...the bible itself is already fill with blood ..thats why they got new and old bible ..if you read the old bible carefully , you will understand that christains are all violent by nature . according to the old bible , you will be stone to death ( not that kind of stone im having now :wink: ) if you work on sunday ....and many many others violent crime which im not going to write everything down ..later this thread become a religious thread ..

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...the bible itself is already fill with blood ..thats why they got new and old bible ..if you read the old bible carefully , you will understand that christains are all violent by nature . according to the old bible , you will be stone to death ( not that kind of stone im having now :wink: ) if you work on sunday ....and many many others violent crime which im not going to write everything down ..later this thread become a religious thread ..

I don't read the bible. My ancestors were declared atheists for generations since before migrating out from England. I just know a few famous and oft repeated quotes here and there now and then.

BTW, I think your modern meaning of stoned to death means stoned by weed, is it? :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't read the bible. My ancestors were declared atheists for generations since before migrating out from England. I just know a few famous and oft repeated quotes here and there now and then.

BTW, I think your modern meaning of stoned to death means stoned by weed, is it? :wink:

im not a christain and i never will be . i read bible and the rest of the religious books because i want to debunk them ...thats why i hated religion so much ..all full of lies and crazy ppl .

yes ..stone by weed :wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
im not a christain and i never will be . i read bible and the rest of the religious books because i want to debunk them ...thats why i hated religion so much ..all full of lies and crazy ppl .

yes ..stone by weed :wink:

I'm also not just anti-Christianity, I'm anti-all-religions. In my family history, my ancestors were quite disadvantaged and inconvenienced for their open disbelief. So they packed up and left, taking opportunity of the British colonial merchant waves those days, through British India, Malaya and finally I ended up born in Singapore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm also not just anti-Christianity, I'm anti-all-religions. In my family history, my ancestors were quite disadvantaged and inconvenienced for their open disbelief. So they packed up and left, taking opportunity of the British colonial merchant waves those days, through British India, Malaya and finally I ended up born in Singapore.

your ancestors are smart not to believe in hocus pocus ....it quite amazing cause ppl back then usually believe in the invisibleman .