• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

倩女幽魂- 刘亦菲 now VS 王祖賢 then

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The upcoming movie 倩女幽魂 pretty female ghost is acted by China sweetheart 刘亦菲 while the 倩女幽魂 in 1987 acted by 王祖賢 with Leslie Cheong.

How you guy compare to the 2 actresses ? :p

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually 1987 Hsui Hark movie remake from a 1960 movie , story the same .
The actress Betsy Loh later act in 红楼梦 but dont know why commit suicide quite young age . :confused:

EnchantingShadow.jpg

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The upcoming movie 倩女幽魂 pretty female ghost is acted by China sweetheart 刘亦菲 while the 倩女幽魂 in 1987 acted by 王祖賢 with Leslie Cheong.

How you guy compare to the 2 actresses ? :p

I find 王祖賢 more pretty and appealing than 刘亦菲 anytime.

刘亦菲 has no sex appeal at all.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually 1987 Hsui Hark movie remake from a 1960 movie , story the same .
The actress Betsy Loh later act in 红楼梦 but dont know why commit suicide quite young age . :confused:

hahaha...lidat very confusing leh.....
I think Betsy Loh's husband, actor Peter Tan? was a womaniser and she cannot see broken......very sad indeed.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mammory quite good , she marry a Peter Chen , but that time the Hong Kong movies industry is messy , got many gossips news .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is postnew? time for him to hijack the thread and post 倩女幽魂 刘亦菲 pictures.

001e4f9d.jpg

4月13日,电影《倩女幽魂》导演叶伟信(左五)与主演集体亮相。

001e4f.jpg

电影《倩女幽魂》主演余少群与刘亦菲(右)在记者会上亮相。

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed , 王祖賢 is a chinese classic beauty looks . She look good in period customes . Best she got the come fug me eyes . Any mans see already also steams .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agreed , 王祖賢 is a chinese classic beauty looks . She look good in period customes . Best she got the come fug me eyes . Any mans see already also steams .

Bro ... She got too much of vintage look... :wink: not my cup of tea ..

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
OO5O.jpg

"Am I qualified to play the role of Xiao Qian should there be another remake of the movie?"

Last edited: