• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC cheebyekia hang china flag @ Pasir Ris Kopitiam outlet, sinkie tulan but lan lan!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward sinkie, see PRC cheebyekia hang communist china flag at pasir ris kopitiam outlet, dare not take action, only knoe how to take photo and post in STOMP to kpkb.. serve NS for fuck??? fucking sinkies, if got enemy attack us, sinkies will not dare to fight but instead will hide in one corner and take picture to post in STOMP...FUCKING SINKIES ARE REALLY COWARD...ONE LIM BOH SENG IS EQUAL TO 3 MILLION USELESS COWARD SINKIES! :mad::oIo:

China flag at Kopitiam outlet makes me feel like a foreigner in my own country

why_is_china_flag_hung_at_kopitiam_i_feel_like_a_foreigner-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Gregory was concerned to see this China flag hung at the Kopitiam outlet at Pasir Ris West Plaza.

Said the STOMPer in an email to STOMP today (Apr 17):

"As we passed by the Pasir Ris West Plaza Kopitiam, my 13-year-old son suddenly shouted, 'Hey Pa, why are they hanging a China flag in the middle of the Kopitiam?'

"Sensing my son's great displeasure, I quietly asked myself whether we are slowly becoming a new province of China, especially with all those cleaners and stall assistants from China in all the food courts.

"I was wondering why the flag was hung in the middle of the Kopitiam. Didn't this person has basic common sense? Why did Kopitiam allow the flag to be hung?

"Whoever hung the flag and whoever allowed the flag to be hung, should be 'hung' too for being insensitive to others' feeling.

"I do not resent China nor its people, but I do feel that our government should not allow such a great influx of one nationality to come into Singapore.

"They can be easily seen and found in all corners of Singapore. It has greatly affected us socially and economically.

"While relating this incident to a colleague, she suddenly remarked, 'With all these foreigners around, I am feeling like a foreigner in my own country.'

"I do share the same feeling too!"

In a subsequent email to STOMP, the STOMPer said that the flag had been removed.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC cheebyekia hang china flag @ Pasir Ris Kopitiam outlet, sinkie tulan but lan

Singapore should be a part of PRC China

Then PAP has no elections to worry about!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: PRC cheebyekia hang china flag @ Pasir Ris Kopitiam outlet, sinkie tulan but lan

Singapore should be a part of PRC China

Then PAP has no elections to worry about!

Your sentence is incomplete. PAP doggies would then become slaves under the bigger communist regime.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your sentence is incomplete. PAP doggies would then become slaves under the bigger communist regime.

Dear Ball Ball,

You are very ticklish and humorous today :biggrin: :biggrin:

Did you win big tonight/last night?

Bundesliga?
;

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear Ball Ball,
You are very ticklish and humorous today
Did you win big tonight/last night?
Bundesliga?
;

I am football fan. I can enjoy watching the game without placing bets. Bet small or the amount that you can afford to lose because there is no sure win when red cards, players form, fitness, coach, kelong determines the outcome results of matches. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is literally 'planting the flag'.
In gangster speak, they are 'claiming' the territory.