• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan yi feng attack ppl again! Dis bitch must be taught a good lesson!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis fucking bitch think she damn fuckin big shot, can go around attacking ppl, KNN the taxi-driver case still not settle, she again attack another guy just becos he accidentally injure her daughter finger, she is lucky the guy neber report police becos he works for her aunty chen mingli insurance company...KNN dis fucking bitch must be taught a good lesson some day! :mad::oIo:

黑函爆 权怡凤又打人?

20110417_FJB_fight1_img_main.jpg

有人发黑函,爆权怡凤又打人!权回应:有发生意外,但没打人!

权怡凤去年闹出德士风波,《联合晚报》今早又接获读者电邮黑函,指权怡凤在今年农历年初二,在姨婆陈明利家中的新春派对上,因女儿手指被意外夹伤而发飙打人。

本报今早接获由名为“Peter Gan”寄出的一封“exploding news:quan yi feng beat/assault people”电邮,内容指权怡凤在2月4日(大年初二)出席陈明利新春派对,其中一个叫Joseph的宾客上厕所时,意外夹伤权怡凤女儿手指。权怡凤见状立即冲向前辱骂Joseph并攻击及殴打他,导致他脸部红肿,额头和颈部擦伤流血。

黑函也指Jospeh因是陈明利公司旗下的保险经纪,因此不敢报警或追究事件。Joseph和权怡凤女儿大概下午2点左右,双双到伊丽莎白医院验伤治疗。

Peter Gan也在电邮中表示,自己曾经见到其他宾客拍下权怡凤疯狂喊打Joseph的录影片段,并感到非常恐怖。

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis fucking bitch think she damn fuckin big shot, can go around attacking ppl, KNN the taxi-driver case still not settle, she again attack another guy just becos he accidentally injure her daughter finger, she is lucky the guy neber report police becos he works for her aunty chen mingli insurance company...KNN dis fucking bitch must be taught a good lesson some day! :mad::oIo:

黑函爆 权怡凤又打人?

20110417_FJB_fight1_img_main.jpg

有人发黑函,爆权怡凤又打人!权回应:有发生意外,但没打人!

权怡凤去年闹出德士风波,《联合晚报》今早又接获读者电邮黑函,指权怡凤在今年农历年初二,在姨婆陈明利家中的新春派对上,因女儿手指被意外夹伤而发飙打人。

本报今早接获由名为“Peter Gan”寄出的一封“exploding news:quan yi feng beat/assault people”电邮,内容指权怡凤在2月4日(大年初二)出席陈明利新春派对,其中一个叫Joseph的宾客上厕所时,意外夹伤权怡凤女儿手指。权怡凤见状立即冲向前辱骂Joseph并攻击及殴打他,导致他脸部红肿,额头和颈部擦伤流血。

黑函也指Jospeh因是陈明利公司旗下的保险经纪,因此不敢报警或追究事件。Joseph和权怡凤女儿大概下午2点左右,双双到伊丽莎白医院验伤治疗。

Peter Gan也在电邮中表示,自己曾经见到其他宾客拍下权怡凤疯狂喊打Joseph的录影片段,并感到非常恐怖。

This is the result of no direct competition in her hosting job..........shes is the only quality female host......thus result in total arrogance....bring in a few more taiwanese or fujianese female host...and she will be replaceable.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her ex Peter Yu always kena slap and manhandle even in public.
But this loser lan lan because he was spending her money.
He only get his revenge from fucking other women behind her back.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very good case of "A leopard never changes its spot". She must have thought there is no one who can keep a rein on her after escaping unscathed so many times. I am waiting for her nemesis to appear and do justice to keep this animal safe from people. Whoever wants to protect her must be ready to be dragged down with her:(

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, she is just behaving like a typical Taiwanese.

I would see Taiwanese a more evolved version of a PRC but deep down, still uncouth. I supposed that is the nature of Chinese?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, she is just behaving like a typical Taiwanese.

I would see Taiwanese a more evolved version of a PRC but deep down, still uncouth. I supposed that is the nature of Chinese?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a common behaviour of old aunty who didn't get their sexual needs fixed...

They become aggressive for small issues.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a common behaviour of old aunty who didn't get their sexual needs fixed...

They become aggressive for small issues.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. such low-life specimen.
3. cannot make it in her own land, comes here in sheepishland little media setting, making big or what!
4. give her some cold cucumber, will do it for such slut.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Peter personally. During the time when he was married to that farking bitch, he went through hell! She was very hot-tempered and violent towards him. He tried to put up with her nonsense because of their daughter and didn't want to retaliate by hitting her back as he was afraid that he might get into trouble with the law.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Peter personally. During the time when he was married to that farking bitch, he went through hell! She was very hot-tempered and violent towards him. He tried to put up with her nonsense because of their daughter and didn't want to retaliate by hitting her back as he was afraid that he might get into trouble with the law.

This chap also damn jialat right? Heard he got into some gambling debts.