• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRChinese teach us how to manage bus stops, guess what Sinkies say?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigner asks S'pore to rename bus stops to 'make it easier' for them
Posted on 05 Apr 2011

STOMPer MAO came across a letter by a Chinese national who suggested that bus stops here be renamed to 'make it easier for foreigners'. According to the writer, Singapore should label its bus stops and routes like what China is doing.

The STOMPer said:

"A Chinese national has asked Singapore to abolish its way of naming bus stops and also to stop wasting electricity.

"Pu Liangzhong, in his March 31, 2011, letter which was published by Lianhe Zaobao, raised issues with the way the bus stops and routes in Singapore are named and claims that he had to contact his son every time he needed to get home from an outing.

"Mr Pu suggested that Singapore should label its bus stops and routes like what China is doing to make it easier for the large number of foreigners who are residing in Singapore."

According to the forum letter, Mr Pu said the bus stop names for the bus stops for both directions of the route should be the same, and not different, to make things easier.

"Commenting on the lighting in various HDB flats, Mr Pu added that they are overly bright and a waste of electricity.

"In this respect, Mr Pu continued that Singapore should take its cue from China whereby they (China) use sound/sensor bulbs which turn automatically themselves off when not in use.

"Mr Pu also added that with the world calling for energy-saving meausures, Singapore would be seen as wasting its electricity on non-essential lighting."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
my_goodness said _ on 17 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _

What an obnoxious foreigner! If you came here to Singapore you jolly well know how to read and speak basin English! You gotta adapt to the environment here and not the other way around! What the fish! We have to change our way of life because of these mongrels! PUEK!

Recon185 said _ on 17 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
So one of the most polluted and unhygienic countries in the world is telling us to be more environmentally friendly? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BelXeponian said _ on 17 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Proved that they never bother using their brain to remember the bus route...Energy Wastage in Singapore? yea except for they are the one doing it. Once rent rooms to some PRCs and guess what, air-conditional was on practically 24/7, using rice cooker to cook instant noddles and whatever food they have? LOL

michymessy said _ on 17 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
china always give singaporeans problemsssssssss.........!! fight la, snatch people husbands la, talk very loud la, and some more dont know speak english... my god!! whats happening to the world now.....

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to eat your medicine, cooleo
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

THere is no difference between a Sinkie Chinese and a PRC Chinese, except Sinkies adopt Singlish as 1st language.
But given the horrible standard of English in SG, I can't say there is any difference. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Actually most PRC Chinese have better genes as most Sinkies are from Southern Chinese Farming areas and likes to gamble/whore/steal.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
sop_rally said _ on 16 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Nbcb. Here singapore lah. Go back your china grow vegetable. Not happy just buy a car lah. Don't take bus.

stompjimmylimkm said _ on 16 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Here the Qin shit Huang444 again go back to your country n don't talk cock n talk cock there

rougestan said _ on 16 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Wow china trash trying to act clever. Bring his son and f**k o** back to china, it's the ah tiongs here that are wasting electricity water and air!! :smile: scums!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
heinzboy said _ on 16 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
china man.请你滾回你的国家吧!不懂的事情别乱说话!

x897570x said _ on 15 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
C'mon la, if want to change , write in to your government to ask them to stop releasing CO2 first!. WHEN YOU ACTUALLY ACHIEVE THAT THEN WE WILL CHANGE THE BUS STOP NAMES FOR YOU! Being the world's largest CO2 producer. So we should learn your country and make the world end earlier?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aizhai_kia said _ on 14 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Knn. Think he so pro meh? What qualification he has to challenge us to change? If he RI or NJC student then ok lah. Look at the retarded Red flag. Want change si Bo?change ur face to ur ass shape lah.KNNBCCB.

sgkopitiam said _ on 14 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Lol

China ah china!!!
Nw complaining this and that when staying in Singapore. China ppl should appreciated that our gov is kind enough to let them stay here. Dont takes thing for granted.

If not happy, fly back to where you from or try out another countries. I bet they will realized our good Singapore is. :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
krestalradical said _ on 14 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
To all YOU foreigners!!! Keep it short aite! U r here to live n love wat the country contribute...if u think s'pore are not the place for you.. With pleasure return back to yr individual country...cause more of our people here wants to work n live happly...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
stompmyfckingface said _ on 14 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
damn communist, dont make singapore into a communist state we are republic you damn idiot coming here and complaining

LetsGoCraazy said _ on 13 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
@QinShiHuang888 hi dead emperor, if you didn't realised(because you were NEVER born in singapore), our public transport is already 'enhanced'. Only us BORNED singaporeans (before 2006) will understand how much our transportation has improved. Do you know exactly why the transport system look like a dumpster to you? Its all because of you 'foreign talents'. So, before you make a comment so stupid, please reflect on why you are so hated here. And oh yes, chairman mao needs you home. So get the fcuk out.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
alan.ron said _ on 13 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Two small suggestions to those freaking PRCs. 1st, GET YOUR FU*KING ASS OUTTA MY COUNTRY.. 2nd, CONTINUE STAYING HERE AND SHUT THE FU*K UP.. You guys understand!!!??

給在新加坡住的中華人民的兩個小建議. 第一, 把你那他媽的骯髒的屁股滾出我國. 第二, 繼續留在這但閉上你他媽的嘴. 你們明白了嗎!!??

Whatnews1 said _ on 13 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
I went shopping and saw ppl crowding at a small stall whereby China ppl selling their products. I went forwards n suddenly i heard a poo.... sound. Can't breathe, i ran away as fast as speedy.
Si lan tou, Cheena 放屁!!! So smelly and stink!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
kyuuchigo said _ on 13 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
中国人回你的垃圾场啦!有这么多屁话放,干脆想办法搞好你自己的国家!

この世の中の"tiongs"が全て消えばいいのに!!!

And the government still keep inviting all those tiongs to come over. Sooner or later, it's no surprise singapore becomes part of china. By then I should be out of here anyway so whatever.

kyuuchigo said _ on 13 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Get the fk out la. No one welcomes you anyway. Fking chinks. Really is "tiong CORK lang". Kns.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
tam_tam9898 said _ on 12 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
WTF?!? KPKB.. CCB!! Singapore become cheena I first person tiao Lou zi sa!! KNN... U go back china best lar... CHEENA MAN!!

Alibaba2010 said _ on 12 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
The only way to make him comfortable is asked him to "GET OUT OF SINGAPORE AND GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!!!"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
kapokapo22 said _ on 12 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Hello!!!! I think Mr Pu should go back to China where he is comfortable. We are NOT China and never will be. So go home you are not welcome here if you think you want to change our beloved Singapore. Also want to come to Singapore...speak English man!!!

shanmanda said _ on 12 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
I thought cheena people love to ride bicycle everywhere they go? Don't need take bus lahh, hahas. Anyway, if they are illiterate to our language then they should jolly well go back to their home town. And stop making a fuss out of nothing. We have no issue understanding our bus stop signs. (:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jupital7 said _ on 12 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Difficult to understand bus stop route in Singapore, i wonder why u know how take plane route to Singapore? Return to China and definitely you won't get lost in your own country! So blur and kaypo!

wyattearp said _ on 12 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
China this is Singapore not china province, u go other country respect and take pride of ur country and not coming here and tell us wat to do, if u go to a friend house do u tell ur friend how he should decorate his house? So please stfu.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
applepied said _ on 11 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
这是新加坡,如果你不明白,这是你的问题,不要把您的问题带给我们来解决。
我们已经很宽容 . 不要以为你很大, 可以欺负我们.

golgi1208 said _ on 11 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Ni na bei, thanks to our goverment PAP who imported all these kind of chee bei PRC. sooner or later they starts to swallow singapore bit by bit.
Go back to your own country and change Beijing to Ang Mo Kio, Tianjin to Chao Chu kang etc. Ni na bei

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
jupital6 said _ on 10 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
- Stamford Raffles change to Mao?
- Singapore Merlion change to Panda?
- Singapore River change to Yellow River?
- Shenton Way change to Shanghai?
- Singlish change to chinish?
Ah Tiong, What else need to be changed, pls suggest?

Crappist1 said _ on 9 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Mr Pu, you bloody fool. How is it that people in the night should find their way back home if all the lights were to be switched off? Please use your chinese brain and think la. Zzz. Useless~!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
jupital6 said _ on 9 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Ah Tiong always got lost n has to call his son for route direction. Since u r so blur n dude, stay in the house n don't go out lah! Why complaint to change this n dat for your own selfish convenient???

WatTheFish said _ on 9 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Having difficulty to meet at Spore bus stop.. Meet at China bus stop loh.. Or simply tak a shoot at the label on top of the bus stop n "Watsapp" it.. Provided he got an IPhone..

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
linnil90 said _ on 9 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
duun like it here get out! come here learn our way, if nt scram! we dun need u at all! is u need to used to it here nt we have to use ur way of life dumbass!

knightridersg said _ on 9 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Damn china man get lost. We have our own way of life. Not happy go back to china lah.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
luvsingapore88 said _ on 7 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Singapore’s looking more like a "conducive" place for these chinamen to tell us how to change Singapore into China. If our govt is not doing anything about it & continue to let this kind of thing happen here, Singapore will soon lose its own identity & culture! I’ll be the first one to migrate to another country where they don’t allow foreigners to tell them how to run the country or how to live. Our society is already becoming so messy, overcrowded, eroded with 3rd world habits of being dirty, rude & loud from these china ppl! Guess what, when non-asian visitors/first time foreigners visit Singapore, they can’t tell the differences between Singaporeans & chinamen; they would naturally presume the ugly deeds they seen, are done by "Singaporeans”. Even our own Singaporeans often assume that anyone who looks Chinese or Asian must be “Singaporeans”. I’ve seen too many times that “Singaporeans” are being accused of being rude/ ungracious on the MRT/street, when in fact they’re foreigners!

MiffyFifi said _ on 7 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Go back to China lah, we really don't need any more foreigners stealing our housing, our jobs and our livelihood...enough is enough lor...they have one of the most uncivilized societies I have ever seen! I don't think I ever want to see Singapore become like them...ever!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
luvsingapore88 said _ on 7 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Singapore is the only country that can allow these self centred, loud mouth chinamen to tell us what to do!(Can anyone pls tell me which country would allow foreigners to tell them what to do or how to live??)..There seem to be no control by the PAP govt to allow so many chinamen entering and overcrowding our country. It's no wonder we see worrying signs that Singapore is loosing our own culture, and even our environment is getting dirtier than before (SINGAPORE WASNT EVEN LIKE THIS MESSY BEFORE).. it seems to look more like CHINA than SINGAPORE now!! If I want so many Chinese ppl around, I might as well migrate to china or Taiwan! I choose to live in Singapore is because of multi-races, and not because I want to live in a “Chinese speaking country” only!..Yet these days, you can even seen signs with CHINESE WORDS ONLY, just go to Geylang Road and check out some of the shops there, Geylang's becoming another “CHINATOWN”. I cant even recognise my own country anymore!

sayyywhut said _ on 7 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
lol china people...always spitting in the lifts,anyhow throw garbage,steal my sports shoes, NOW THEY WANNA CHANGE SINGAPORE?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhyAhLikeTat said _ on 7 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Smelly, uncivilised, loud, rude, ugly, rotten, unshaved puss n dicks, bad breath, nuisance, pests, unwanted, dogs.. Can anione else pls continue to describe them? Only true singaporean born need to describe...

litttlebrownie said _ on 7 Apr, 2011 _ Report as offensive _
Nonsense, china is one of the country with top environmental pollution. What has china done to improve air quality and pollution. Knnz, these PRC should go back to their rat holes.

To QSH, pls get ur PRC to shave their armpits, wash their hair and stop polluting geyland. To ur PRC men, stop spitting on our land.