• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am quitting this forum!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
bye and take care forummers! especially thanks to sam and others who have advise me on issues with life. all the best to you, if there is chance, hope to meet you guys in real life.:smile:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also quitting this forum soon. My constructive days in this forum will soon be over. Hope my feedback to ALL were helpful in one way or another.

Thanks to SAM (if it is still you). THE BEST IS YET TO BE!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
all i can say is money change a person, i have been living like a malay, i spent what i have, now pple see me no up...sob...sob...:(

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might as well join both of you in calling it quits.

Hotbot, don't worry so much. You looked for some diversion here over your problems. Hope you get over it. Your words indicate that your experiences affected you profoundly. The solution? Easier said than done: let go of the past and learn to live like the new malay: hardworking, thrifty, educated, family man, stable family. But when you managed to do it, you can be in a better position to help others.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
true! the new malays are very outstanding. years ago, my boss told me that malays are improving and advise me not to lose to them. i thought he mean that i am malay...yes, and i agree helping others is a very happy thing.

Might as well join both of you in calling it quits.

Hotbot, don't worry so much. You looked for some diversion here over your problems. Hope you get over it. Your words indicate that your experiences affected you profoundly. The solution? Easier said than done: let go of the past and learn to live like the new malay: hardworking, thrifty, educated, family man, stable family. But when you managed to do it, you can be in a better position to help others.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bot

You shouldn't leave this forum

It has been your way to vent your frustrations

Unless you found a gf or something new to let out steam, don't quit

You will go crazy

jw5

Loyal
bye and take care forummers! especially thanks to sam and others who have advise me on issues with life. all the best to you, if there is chance, hope to meet you guys in real life.:smile:

Don't quit lah, take this forum as a source of entertainment in our mundane lives.
Have been entertained since delphi time in 1999. :biggrin:
Hope that I have provided my share of entertainment too. :wink:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
heh. too emo, man. GET OUT OF MY DELUSIONAL STUCKUP PEASANT FACE. SINGPIPORE DON'T NEED NONE-TALENTS LIKE YOU. BALEK KAMPUNG TIME!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't quit lah, take this forum as a source of entertainment in our mundane lives.
Have been entertained since delphi time in 1999. :biggrin:
Hope that I have provided my share of entertainment too. :wink:

i become a sammy in 2000

lol