• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: Another FT Commits Suicide In S'pore. Jump MRT 16/4/2011

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
If S'pore such a good place to live in, why are FTs now commiting suicide by the dozens here?

Posted on 16 Apr 2011
Train grinds to a halt as man jumps onto track at Sembawang MRT
man_jumps_onto_track_at_sembawang_mrt-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
19%

Shiok!
3%

LOL!
8%

So sad
62%

Sure or not?
3%

Bochup
5%

A man jumped onto the train tracks at Sembawang MRT Station, says STOMPer Kelvin, who witnessed the incident from his flat facing the station. He said he saw someone being lifted from the tracks by paramedics, and heard the station's 'train delay' announcement being made.

The man, who was in his mid-thirties, was later arrested by the Police for attempting suicide. He had been hit by the train and had suffered injuries, and was conveyed to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital for treatment.

STOMPers Stefanie and Kelvin both sent in photos of the incident.

STOMPerKelvindescribes the scene:

"I stay at the block of flats directly opposite from Sembawang MRT Station.

"A man jumped down onto the Sembawang MRT Station tracks in the middle of night, triggering a delay of 55mins.

"I spotted paramedics retrieving someone from the train tracks. The train had stopped partway across the station.

"I then heard the station announce a train delay.

"This happened at about 11.30pm to around midnight last night (Apr 15)."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Ball Ball,
You are very ticklish and humorous today
Did you win big tonight/last night?
Bundesliga?
;

I am football fan. I can enjoy watching the game without placing bets. Bet small or the amount that you can afford to lose because there is no sure win when red cards, players form, fitness, coach, kelong determines the outcome results of matches. :p

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"a" Ah Neh ... OR "an" Ah Neh ???

Ah neh in singapore has now reached an uncountable level. It is now a plural noun, so you don't need an article for addressing ah neh.

Example: MRT station always smell like ah neh (not MRT station always smell like an ah neh)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"a" Ah Neh ... OR "an" Ah Neh ???

Ah neh in singapore has now reached an uncountable level. It is now a plural noun, so you don't need an article for addressing ah neh.

Example: MRT station always smell like ah neh (not MRT station always smell like an ah neh)

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

haha... good one.
I do not know sammyboy forum got so many ah neh "lovers"... :biggrin: