• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Trash - Let's classify them

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trash is trash, local or foreign

Distance learners -
Pay $ to get degree.
Ex-poly grads or ITE grads.
Go to places like MDIS and SIM to get a "degree"
At least these have some pride and want to move up, albeit in a very sad and shameless way.
Usually 3SG and below in NS.

Poly grads
- need your contribution

ITE grads
- need your contribution

O levels holders
- need your contribution

Other trashes are not worth a mention

Shingz

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=ivebert;698972]Trash is trash, local or foreign

Distance learners -
Pay $ to get degree.
Ex-poly grads or ITE grads.
Go to places like MDIS and SIM to get a "degree"
At least these have some pride and want to move up, albeit in a very sad and shameless way.
Usually 3SG and below in NS.

Poly grads
- need your contribution

ITE grads
- need your contribution

O levels holders
- need your contribution

Other trashes are not worth a mention[/QUOTE]

Including you, especially you

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Local Trash - Let's classify them

54677701.gif

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="225" height="149" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MV0hiDwcMmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU COOLEO THE DIRTY RETARDED GAY DOG..SO WHAT IF YOU KNOW I AM ALLEN...I STAND BY ALL THAT I HAVE SAID AND NO WAY WILL I APOLOGISE TO A DIRTY FAGGOT DOG LIKE YOU!:oIo:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEAD:mad: YOU HUM KA CHAN!:oIo:

:oIo:..IF YOU GOT BALLS, COME AND LOOK FOR ME, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER ...I AM WAITING..I WILL FUCK YOU DEAD WITH MY JIU JITSU SKILLS..STOP BEING A CYBER HERO AND MEET YOUR MAKER IN REAL LIFE...

axl8qf.jpg