• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelings are focused smart and cute esp taxi drivers

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've ever had an Indian taxi driver you'll love this one .......

A drunk woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi.

The Indian driver opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the Cab.

"What's wrong with you Luv, haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"I'll not be staring at you lady, I am telling you, that would not be proper, where I am coming from".

"Well if you're not bloody staring at me Luvie, what are you doing then?"

"Well, I am looking and looking, and I am thinking to myself, where is this lady keeping the money to be paying me with."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...... and that naked woman opened her legs, pulled out a 100 rupee note from her cunt and shouted "I keep it inside here, you dummy!! Now start driving!!!!!"

:biggrin:

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..the keling already knows that..that's why he was looking, looking, and looking, he was trying to tell her.

...... and that naked woman opened her legs, pulled out a 100 rupee note from her cunt and shouted "I keep it inside here, you dummy!! Now start driving!!!!!"

:biggrin:

Last edited: