• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

difficulty

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious! have you ever been in a situation that you find it difficult to explain to people of your difficulty or predicament? please advise! dun ask me what i am experiencing but just think and tell me what and how did you resolve your this situation? thanks!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2_a-Yh5FTaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trust me ..try it and you will feel better ...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks! i dun need it now. what i need is to make some money and get out of spore,back to china or where ever.

are you really in japan?

i just trying to help here .i dont believe in gongtau ...anyway try it with a good headphone ...it will calm you down abit .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah bert ah, i am faced with a dilemma, i need to explain myself in a situation. as for what, will let you all know when time come.

dont forget there are many many people out there ( especially in japan now ) having no shelter no water . yours are nothing compare to them ...life is short , why worry about little things ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks! i dun need it now. what i need is to make some money and get out of spore,back to china or where ever.

are you really in japan?

yes..still in japan . how much you need to get out of singapore ?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need to explain your difficult situation to people?

serious! have you ever been in a situation that you find it difficult to explain to people of your difficulty or predicament? please advise! dun ask me what i am experiencing but just think and tell me what and how did you resolve your this situation? thanks!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's because in spore society, if no money, is a very "cham" thing! you can't compare like that with japan, i bet their society is not as materialistic as spore. they looked down on you if you are weak but in spore, people look down on you if you have no money.

dont forget there are many many people out there ( especially in japan now ) having no shelter no water . yours are nothing compare to them ...life is short , why worry about little things ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that's because in spore society, if no money, is a very "cham" thing! you can't compare like that with japan, i bet their society is not as materialistic as spore. they looked down on you if you are weak but in spore, people look down on you if you have no money.

why do you bother what ppl think about you ? do you live for them ? or do you live for yourself ?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

u kena HIV arh?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe i am vain, i have tried getting out of this kind of thinking and thought i was successful but somehow after talking to friends, for instance, "1st thing they ask me, are you driving here?" i told them i am not. another friend asked me where i stayed, when i mention block...,he maciam sound like sian. these are old friends, friends i regard as brothers, i guess spore society and money really can change a person.

why do you bother what ppl think about you ? do you live for them ? or do you live for yourself ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe i am vain, i have tried getting out of this kind of thinking and thought i was successful but somehow after talking to friends, for instance, "1st thing they ask me, are you driving here?" i told them i am not. another friend asked me where i stayed, when i mention block...,he maciam sound like sian. these are old friends, friends i regard as brothers, i guess spore society and money really can change a person.

maybe you are just being sensative with all those " new year questions " ?

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am a lone ranger, dont mix with those ppl, problem solved, worst join the opposition party and do something good for the nation and you will feel better...