• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter is Equalisation

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , i still prefer pot then Asahi ...

Asahi is my fave Jap beer. Whenever I went to Isetan, sure grab a 6-pack home, put in fridge and slowly enjoy. But now my wife disallows all Jap products. Women...sigh...so easy frightened and unnecessarily cautioned. :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Asahi is my fave Jap beer. Whenever I went to Isetan, sure grab a 6-pack home, put in fridge and slowly enjoy. But now my wife disallows all Jap products. Women...sigh...so easy frightened and unnecessarily cautioned. :(

bro , why your wife ban japanese product ? is she PRC ? or is it because she thinks japanese product are expensive ? what about your car , tv ...ect ?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , why your wife ban japanese product ? is she PRC ? or is it because she thinks japanese product are expensive ? what about your car , tv ...ect ?

She got worried with all the radiation news, especially over foods and drinks. She's Eurasian Singaporean like me.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She got worried with all the radiation news, especially over foods and drinks. She's Eurasian Singaporean like me.

oic ..tell her not to worry about the radiation ..i believe that those food products exposed to radiation will not reach singapore ..you are Eurasian ? whats your intake in PA ? if you are around 68th ...i might have seen you in PA !! cause not alot of Eurasian around my intake .

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
oic ..tell her not to worry about the radiation ..i believe that those food products exposed to radiation will not reach singapore ..you are Eurasian ? whats your intake in PA ? if you are around 68th ...i might have seen you in PA !! cause not alot of Eurasian around my intake .

Yes, that's why I think too. But she keeps insisting ban for a couple of months first. Cannot tell my intake, otherwise ID got exposed easily as you say, Eurasians are rarer and easier identifiable. But can tell you, I was earlier than 68th.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, that's why I think too. But she keeps insisting ban for a couple of months first. Cannot tell my intake, otherwise ID got exposed easily as you say, Eurasians are rarer and easier identifiable. But can tell you, I was earlier than 68th.

hahaha..dont worry . i even posted my gf photo , my own photo and the house im staying now . i always believe if one is to stand straight he will not afraid of anything ..

guess you have to stay away from japanese beer for sometime ...:wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So obvious.. Can't tell meh?

Nothing bad anyway.. :biggrin:

41770859.jpg