• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of all FTs,PRC is the best

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reasons:

They are hardworking who can invigorate our Kids........
They have fair skin which can help Singkees invigorate our skin colours
They are modern and have the same mentality like ours

My distant cousin from Fujian spent one week here recently and started to passed remark that S'pore is too packed and crowded,too hot and humid without cool weather to enjoy!He is encouraging us to stay in Xiamen which is comparable in standard............He also hinted that if I rent out my HDB,I can live a very compfortable lifes in many nice 2nd tiers big cities in China like Weihai,Qingdao,Xiamen and many more............................

Hence,in another 5 to 10 years,do you think we can still replenish our population with these smart and hardworking people to Singapore?????Or to replenish from the impoverish sources of Philippines, India ,Pakistan or Mynmmar?

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes yes.. i agree but you must include everything about them, not just the positive points. Btw are you in anyway related to beshitted? :eek:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying without the Chinese running this country,what do u think Singapore will end up?Those of u who do not know the importance of this is criticising the PRC so much ,I m just worried that in time to come when they are getting better, they will not come anymore.

I attended one citizenship ceremony recently,I noticed that thereawede very few PRC but more SE Asia Chinese and many ah neh from impoverished South Asia

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying without the Chinese running this country,what do u think Singapore will end up?Those of u who do not know the importance of this is criticising the PRC so much ,I m just worried that in time to come when they are getting better, they will not come anymore.

I attended one citizenship ceremony recently,I noticed that thereawede very few PRC but more SE Asia Chinese and many ah neh from impoverished South Asia

that's something peasants and gahmen running dogs can agree on... fucking PRC never stay and contribute to the economy even after they give them sponsored uni education. fucking ungrateful bastards just use us as stepping stone to USA or some other REAL 1st world cuntry.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...i thought that is a malay name ??

Here's the legend of how Singapura was founded:

Sang Nila Utama was a Srivijayan prince from Palembang. Wanting to find a suitable place for a new city, he decided to visit the islands off the coast of Sumatra. He set sail from Palembang (a city in Sumatra) in a number of ships. He and his men reached Riau Island and were welcomed by the queen. A few days later, Sang Nila Utama went to a nearby island on a hunting trip.

Hunting

While hunting, he spotted a deer and started chasing it. He came to a very large rock and decided to climb it. When he reached the top, he looked across the sea and saw another island with a sandy beach which had the appearance of a white sheet of cloth.

Asking one of his ministers what land it was, he was told that it was the island of Temasek. He then decided to visit Temasek. However, when his ship was out at sea, a great storm blew up and the ship was tossed about in the huge waves. The ship began to take water.

To prevent it from sinking, his men threw all the heavy things on board into the sea to lighten the ship. But still water kept entering the ship and Sang Nila Utama, on advice of a ship's officer, threw his heavy crown overboard. At once, the storm died down and he reached Temasek safely.

He landed at the mouth of the present-day Singapore River and went inland to hunt wild animals. Suddenly, he saw a strange animal with a red body, black head and a white breast. It was a fine-looking animal and moved with great speed as it disappeared into the jungle.

LionHe asked his chief minister what animal it was, and was told that it probably was a lion. He was pleased with this as he believed it to be a good omen - a sign of good fortune coming his way. Thus, he decided to build his new city in Temasek. He and his men stayed on the island and founded a city.

He named this city "Singapura". "Singa" means lion and "pura" means city. The name thus means the Lion City. Sang Nila Utama ruled Singapura for 48 years and was buried on Bukit Larangan (present-day Fort Canning Hill). By that time, Singapura had developed into a great and famous city.

=========================================================================

Srivijaya or Sriwijaya was a powerful ancient Malay empire based on the island of Sumatra, modern day Indonesia, which influenced much of Southeast Asia.[1] The earliest solid proof of its existence dates from the 7th century; a Chinese monk, I-Tsing, wrote that he visited Srivijaya in 671 for 6 months.[2][3] The first inscription in which the name Srivijaya appears also dates from the 7th century, namely the Kedukan Bukit Inscription around Palembang in Sumatra, dated 683.[4] The kingdom ceased to exist in the 13th century due to various factors, including the expansion of the Javanese Majapahit empire.[1] Srivijaya was an important center for Buddhist expansion in the 8th to 12th centuries. In Sanskrit, sri (श्री) means "shining" or "radiant" and vijaya (विजय) means "victory" or "excellence".[5]

After Srivijaya fell, it was largely forgotten and historians had not even considered that a large united kingdom could have been present in Southeast Asia. The existence of Srivijaya was only formally suspected in 1918, when French historian George Coedès of the École française d'Extrême-Orient postulated its existence.[5] By 1993, Pierre-Yves Manguin had proven that the centre of Srivijaya was along the Musi River between Bukit Seguntang and Sabokingking (situated in what is now the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia).[5]

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can always move to PRC if you love them so much. might be better for you actually.