• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN Property Tax up again

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, mine is a humble small old condo, you want to up property tax how many time?? Blood sucker, even opp send a pig I will also vote the pig. :mad:

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay and Pay, I'm telling you, I do not feel any good at all eventhough you keep reminding me that the country under you enjoy first world standard.

My income never increase for the past five years but the cost of living keep going up.

Now I don't fuck care even if I vote opp and make the country backward 10 years (as what you always threaten), I won't hesitate to do that.

Get out of my tulan peckcheck uncaring face, fucking elite!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
One hand give, the other hand take. Give 10 cents, take $10. They have no shame. We have to pay up whenever they say so, based on some formula they derived at. And then made it official by using the Property Tax Act. Fucking swindlers! Whether pigs can fly or not, I'll vote a pig anyday.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papaya biggest down fall this year Increase property by 60%
erection sure lose big time, just had lunch with my fren he kpkb
regarding 60% property tax increase!!

Does salary goes up by 60% for peasants?? only happened if u r
ministers!!! 8 months bonus x million $

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have double checked, the increased is 85% within 9 months, so that's how the mp and ministry get their performance bonus, it is indeed too much! Do I have a choice not to vote for opp?

Papaya biggest down fall this year Increase property by 60%
erection sure lose big time, just had lunch with my fren he kpkb
regarding 60% property tax increase!!

Does salary goes up by 60% for peasants?? only happened if u r
ministers!!! 8 months bonus x million $

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the MIW would probably tell you, "then where you think the money comes from? It comes from you to us, we decide then how to distribute back to you in whatever manner we think fair. For that, we charge for our service. That is not an easy task."

Money must come from somewhere right?

I have double checked, the increased is 85% within 9 months, so that's how the mp and ministry get their performance bonus, it is indeed too much! Do I have a choice not to vote for opp?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One hand give, the other hand take. Give 10 cents, take $10. They have no shame. We have to pay up whenever they say so, based on some formula they derived at. And then made it official by using the Property Tax Act. Fucking swindlers! Whether pigs can fly or not, I'll vote a pig anyday.

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. what's there to give in the first instance?
3. the "gift" is part of the taxpayers' monies hoh!
4. sheep are still daft sheep believing in some free lunch or free gift thing.
5. for me, i will vote for dogs.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. what's there to give in the first instance?
3. the "gift" is part of the taxpayers' monies hoh!
4. sheep are still daft sheep believing in some free lunch or free gift thing.
5. for me, i will vote for dogs.

I know what you mean. I meant "give/gift" in a general sense of in-flowing funds to the common man. For sure, every cent they have comes from us. Even the money they made from investments, we supplied the capital. Of course we are not talking about the money they lost.....make me more tu lan....