• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are PRChinese people so fucked up?!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why huh? PRC women are mostly working as whores or turning tricks at massage parlours, while PRC men are a bunch of uneducated boors who behave like animals.

U can bring the PRC dickhead out of China, but you can't remove the China inside the peasant. Those dickheads and cunts continue their fucked up habits and mannerisms in Sinkapore. Just see them spit, jump queue and talk loudly.

What's the difference between a PRChinese and a bucket of shit?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why huh? PRC women are mostly working as whores or turning tricks at massage parlours, while PRC men are a bunch of uneducated boors who behave like animals.

U can bring the PRC dickhead out of China, but you can't remove the China inside the peasant. Those dickheads and cunts continue their fucked up habits and mannerisms in Sinkapore. Just see them spit, jump queue and talk loudly.

HAHAHA :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cooleo got fucked by his Mainland Manager boss again today. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
And feeling pissed? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This fucker cooleo has obviously never been to China and out of Singapore and Malaysia, where he was born.
No wonder he has only seen the prostitutes and low-life laborers.
He just showed everyone he's a frog in the well. Fucking Loser :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For starters, Loser low-life IT worker Cooleo, look at this: :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Name Net Worth Age Source Country of Citizenship
95 Robin Li
Robin Li
$9.4 Billion 42 Internet China
114 Liang Wengen
Liang Wengen
$8 B 54 Manufacturing China
169 Zong Qinghou
Zong Qinghou
$5.9 B 65 Beverages China
179 Li Li & family
Li Li & family
$5.7 B 47 pharmaceuticals China
185 He Xiangjian
He Xiangjian
$5.5 B 68 Appliances China
185 Wu Yajun & family
Wu Yajun & family
$5.5 B 47 real estate China
200 Hui Ka Yan
Hui Ka Yan
$5.1 B 52 real estate China
208 Zhang Jindong
Zhang Jindong
$5 B 48 Retail China
208 Ma Huateng
Ma Huateng
$5 B 39 Internet China
232 Wang Jianlin
Wang Jianlin
$4.6 B 56 real estate China

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRC culture is unique.

You must go there (PRC), live there for some period of time. Go read Oei Hong Leong's Biography.....that is what he did as a child....he went there to live and study for several years.

If you do not mix with them, you will not understand them. I do not recommend it, though, unless you really, really need to understand them. Going to PRC, mixing with PRC's: It's guaranteed to be a traumatic experience for any Newbie. :biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC culture is unique.

You must go there (PRC), live there for some period of time. Go read Oei Hong Leong's Biography.....that is what he did as a child....he went there to live and study for several years.

If you do not mix with them, you will not understand them. I do not recommend it, though, unless you really, really need to understand them. Going to PRC, mixing with PRC's: It's guaranteed to be a traumatic experience for any Newbie. :biggrin:

You are like one prostitute standing in the middle of the road

Open leg wide wide but don't allow people to see or touch

Tell us your experience lah

Chao Cheebye

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are like one prostitute standing in the middle of the road

Open leg wide wide but don't allow people to see or touch

Tell us your experience lah

Chao Cheebye

1i0vh0.jpg

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey comrade, a bit exaggerated lah...

PRC culture is unique.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey comrade, a bit exaggerated lah...

PRC culture is unique.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China is the way to go, like it or not.

50 years down the road, you will kowtow to the PRCs....

hi there

1. red, you may not be wrong about that statement.
2. looking at the rate that prc is going, anything here can happen.
3. honest, the latest scare is the steam bun in shanghai.
4. i am currently in chiney, shanghai too.
5. a reknown bun manufacturer has made chemical-laced buns and deliver them to local supermarts etc.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is the way to go, like it or not.

50 years down the road, you will kowtow to the PRCs....

50 years down the road, i will be happily retired. I will probably hire one or two PRC dickheads to mow my lawn.

It's good that you aspire to suck some PRC dicks 50 years from now, but dun assume we are like u. :rolleyes:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
China hawker couple attacked 3 patrons for taking extra ikan bilis

china_hawker_couple_attacked_3_patrons_for_taking_more-thumbnail.jpg

It all started when STOMPer Julia took a portion of anchovies from a container that was placed outside a hawker stall in Clementi. Before they knew it, the China hawker couple started punching and hitting her family of three.

Said Julia of what happened (Apr 14):

"A China hawker couple at Food Loft Block 431 Clementi Ave 3 assaulted my family of three all because of some anchovies. This happened around 1pm yesterday.

"One of my photos clearly shows a small table with a container of fried onions and another container of anchovies beside some trays outside the stall. After paying for the noodles, I took a small saucer and placed some anchovies onto it.

"The lady owner started to raise her voice at me saying, 'You Singaporeans who are paying so little money want to have so much of everything'.

"She kept on mumbling and complaining to the crowd and passers-by about me getting the little extra anchovies.

"My point is if they didn't want to give the anchovies away, they should have kept the items inside and out of sight. My husband then took pictures of this woman grumbling and of the noodles. The woman complained to her husband and he came after us and assaulted all three of us.

"We had to run for our dear life and they continued to chase us, kicking and banging on our locked car. The woman even stood in front of our car to stop us from driving away while her husband kicked and slammed the car from behind.

"We rushed to SGH to see the doctor for my back and head injury sustained from a fall while trying to stop my husband from hitting them. Both of his eyes were swollen and my poor son got a blue-black under his right eye. The medical bill was S$180.00 and all because of some extra anchovies. We also made a police report later at night."

fight1jpg1302750662051-data.jpg

fight8jpg1302750671300-data.jpg

fight10jpg1302750663098-data.jpg

fight5jpg1302750667551-data.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. red, you may not be wrong about that statement.
2. looking at the rate that prc is going, anything here can happen.
3. honest, the latest scare is the steam bun in shanghai.
4. i am currently in chiney, shanghai too.
5. a reknown bun manufacturer has made chemical-laced buns and deliver them to local supermarts etc.

===
bro...I went Shanghai recently...the Bund is nice...weather was cold but shiok.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese_national_sues_sporean_exbf_to_return_dog-thumbnail.jpg

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/st...national_sues_sporean_exbf_to_return_dog.html

Chinese national sues S'porean ex-BF over dog
14 Apr 2011

SOURCE: The Straits Times

DOG DAYS IN COURT

RETURN the dog – or face court action.

This is what Chinese national Li Jun, 24, states in a letter of demand sent by her lawyer on Monday to her Singaporean ex-boyfriend V. Vicknesh, 27.

The dog at the centre of the dispute is a 15-month-old golden retriever called Mikah, bought for $850 last September.

Then, the duo were a couple. When they broke up in November, they agreed to share custody of their pet on a weekly basis.

Ms Li claims Mr Vicknesh has breached a signed agreement they made at the Woodlands Neighbourhood Police Centre on March 23 this year.

Ms Li, a part-time Chinese-language teacher, said he did not return Mikah to her last month when it was her turn to keep the dog.

He allegedly told her Mikah was not with him. This led her to lodge a police report as a record for further civil action and for the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to locate the dog if it was missing.

The pair, who live separately in Woodlands, had been going steady for more than three years before they broke up.

Ms Li, who is represented by lawyer R.S. Bajwa, said she was unfamiliar with dogs initially, and that Mr Vicknesh chose the retriever for its character and friendly temperament.

She felt very hurt when they broke up, but consented to share custody of Mikah with him.

But her mood has hardened since, and she now wants complete custody of the dog.

“I can’t sleep. I used to go on Facebook to put up Mikah’s pictures, but now I do not even want to go there to look at the pictures, because it makes me sleepless, and I need to work,” she said.

Mr Vicknesh, when contacted yesterday, said he would decide what to do after seeing the letter sent by her lawyer.

“I do not think she is going to get to keep the dog as it has grown big and would not be allowed to be kept in an HDB flat,” he said.

Like Ms Li, he lives in an HDB flat and not landed property, which can house such dogs, he added. He said he keeps Mikah in an animal shelter and visits it almost daily after work, paying about $400 a month for its upkeep.

He did not want to return the dog to Ms Li as he was upset she had registered it for a licence and placed a microchip in it without his knowledge.

“I was speechless. I had taken Mikah to the vet for a yearly vaccination when I learnt about the licence,” he said.

He feared that as she had registered for the licence, she would claim to be the owner.

This is the second case in recent months where ex-couples have fought over the custody of their dogs.

Last week, Justice Chan Seng Onn issued the grounds for his judgment awarding possession of a cross-terrier to Ms Tan Huey Kuan, instead of to her ex-boyfriend Tan Kok Chye, in a court case heard in February.

Ms Tan, a senior accounts manager based here, and Dr Tan, a United States-based surgeon, had adopted the dog, Sasha, in 2008 when they lived in Alabama.

They subsequently ended their relationship and she returned here with Sasha and later sought a High Court order for its custody.

Justice Chan, in his judgment grounds, said he considered all the affidavit evidence before him and “on many counts, the balance weighed heavily in favour of (Ms Tan) having possession of Sasha”.

He declared both were joint owners, but custody was to remain with Ms Tan.

But Dr Tan is appealing against the judgment, a move which shows they “intend to continue relentlessly with their battle for the possession of the dog”, said Justice Chan.

He noted that Ms Tan had said Dr Tan’s main issue was with her, and not the dog. “He wanted me back. He did not make a big issue of wanting Sasha back.”

Justice Chan said the broken relationship should not be allowed to get in the way of an amicable settlement.

He urged the parties to consider mediation before heading to the Court of Appeal.

“With good sense prevailing, I believe that there is a fair chance for the dispute to be resolved amicably through mediation,” he said.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 years down the road, i will be happily retired. I will probably hire one or two PRC dickheads to mow my lawn.

It's good that you aspire to suck some PRC dicks 50 years from now, but dun assume we are like u. :rolleyes:
==

if you wanna continue to live in self-denial, by all means.

yah, you r happily retired probably rich enough to have PRC maids / lovers...but the world economy will be dependant on China to buy their products / produce your needs...

I am not trumpeting what LKY says, just look around at the world developments / economy.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
==

if you wanna continue to live in self-denial, by all means.

yah, you r happily retired probably rich enough to have PRC maids / lovers...but the world economy will be dependant on China to buy their products / produce your needs...

I am not trumpeting what LKY says, just look around at the world developments / economy.

If you need to kowtow to PRC, is there any difference between you and a dog? No self-respecting person need to kowtow to anyone. If you have to, you are as fucked up as Papsmearer who need to move to JB to stay in a big house and risk getting his family killed by gangsters there.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
===
bro...I went Shanghai recently...the Bund is nice...weather was cold but shiok.

hi there

1. honest, you will never know what is real or fake.
2. unless under the microscope or what.
3. i had seen used oil, recycled and sold off to street vendors and hawkers for cooking things for sale.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guy takes up seat with his hand and talks for the whole world to hear

guy_takes_up_seat_with_his_hand_and-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer missyeks could not tolerate the inconsiderate behaviour of this commuter on two counts -- he took up one entire seat with his hand and spoke on his mobile phone very loudly.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was onboard SMRT bus number 980 from Little India at around 620pm when the bus was packed with passengers.

"Along the way, this Chinese guy was talking on the phone.

"I don't mind him using the phone but he was talking so loudly as if he was alone on the bus.

"The people who were sitting beside him moved away from him.

"What's more, he even put his hand on the seat beside him so that no one could sit there.

"He doesn't look or sound local.

"How I wish we could educate these people to be considerate for others."