• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You goto jail 1 year if you didn't know protitute were underage

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prosecutor already said that the prostitute had lied about her own age to be 17 to the accused person. Still the PAP court will put the customer in prison for 1 year.

How are you to know if whores lied of their age? Even if they had carried some fony papers it can show a faked age. The whores had been fucked in their own countries until CB all like grandma even if they were underage in Singaporean laws, and customers wouldn't know.

Fuck PAP Kangaroo Court!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1122752/1/.html

Man jailed a year for engaging services of underaged prostitute
Posted: 14 April 2011 1432 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE: A quality control technician was on Thursday jailed a year for engaging the services of a 14-year-old prostitute.

29-year-old Bhadrulzaman Hashim first met the girl in October 2008 through a mutual friend and she lied to him, claiming that she was 17 years old.

He later discovered that she was a prostitute after he chanced upon her as she was soliciting outside Summer Hotel at Lorong 22 Geylang in April 2009.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chua Ying-Hong said that Bhadrulzaman had sex with the teenager in the hotel without checking her age and paid her S$50 for her services.

For the same amount, the pair had sex again in the hotel in September that year, said DPP Chua.

Defence Counsel Hamidul Haq told the court in his mitigation plea that the girl was "in the business" and she had offered her services to his client.

District Judge Eddy Tham, however, said that the fact the teenager had done so was not a mitigating factor and the law is in place to protect the young from being sexually exploited.

Bhadrulzaman pleaded guilty earlier this month to two of three counts of engaging the services of a sex worker who was below 18 years old.

He could have been jailed up to seven years, fined, or both for each charge.

-CNA/ac

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sinky fully deserves a 1 year jail sentence for not able to distinguish a 14-yo from a 17-yo.

In the prison, I think if an inmate offers him shit and tell him it is durian, I think he will believe too.

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sinky fully deserves a 1 year jail sentence for not able to distinguish a 14-yo from a 17-yo.

In the prison, I think if an inmate offers him shit and tell him it is durian, I think he will believe too.

You are dead wrong here my friend a woman's look is very deceiving with regards to her age. Especially with make up and dress etc. Some girls had lots of sex since 10 years old, and can look really like 17 or more. Sex 7 birth can change a woman's body and look. If she had given birth at 12 years old, or had 20 abortions before then she will definitely look a whole lot older.

Remember, you can not compare this with your own daughters, or normal school girls, here we are talking about a whore, a young prostitute who had been in the sex trade for god know how long. She had taken more Lan Jiaos and sperm than yr wife and your mom added up, no offense intended. She might have more children than you already born. She might had abortions more than average SG aunty. She also might have HIV. :eek::eek::biggrin:

You can not compare with school girl 14 years old. Understand my friend?

Last edited:

Polygamist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot PAP!:mad:

There is no serial number or barcode on the CB how to find out their age? :biggrin:

Every customer look for the youngest girl in the red light areas what! You ask people to fuck grandmas or what? Huh?
:oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are dead wrong here my friend a woman's look is very deceiving with regards to her age. Especially with make up and dress etc. Some girls had lots of sex since 10 years old, and can look really like 17 or more. Sex 7 birth can change a woman's body and look. If she had given birth at 12 years old, or had 20 abortions before then she will definitely look a whole lot older.

true!!! know one gal married at the age of 12!!! :eek: have sex with a guy and got pregnant, bo pian so lan lan get married at 12!!! of cos, after that she look damn matured even at 17 or 18. :biggrin: