• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feel damn lousy after being rejected..

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
by a local FL. got her contact from 1 bro in the sex forum, call up this girl Doreen age 23 and arranged to meet at XXX hotel room. When she arrived and knocked on the room, I rushed to open the door. The moment she saw me, she gives a shock expression with her mouth open big big. She then turned around and said sorry I can't do it and run to the elevator. :oIo::oIo:
I have the money to pay her, why she dun want to earn? Damn piss now:mad::mad:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by a local FL. got her contact from 1 bro in the sex forum, call up this girl Doreen age 23 and arranged to meet at XXX hotel room. When she arrived and knocked on the room, I rushed to open the door. The moment she saw me, she gives a shock expression with her mouth open big big. She then turned around and said sorry I can't do it and run to the elevator. :oIo::oIo:
I have the money to pay her, why she dun want to earn? Damn piss now:mad::mad:

You are too perfect for her. You must understand, not many foreign talents here are perfect and when they see someone perfect, it shocked their life. Your case is one good example.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get rejected by a whore is the worst fate that can befall a man. Beside kelings, it is difficult to imagine other men suffering the same predicament.

jw5

Loyal
Either the FL is his daughter, that's why she ran away or the story is cut and pasted from somewhere else. :mad:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some excuses I can think of:

1. you look like her father/her lousy ex/someone he hates intensely
2. you look dirty (I know u probably showered etc but somepple always look dirty becos of their skin color or what)
3. you are Korean
4. you are black
5. your dick got growth or something

and last but not least
6. you look overall undesirable

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some excuses I can think of:

1. you look like her father/her lousy ex/someone he hates intensely
2. you look dirty (I know u probably showered etc but somepple always look dirty becos of their skin color or what)
3. you are Korean
4. you are black
5. your dick got growth or something

and last but not least
6. you look overall undesirable

What's so unappealing about korean?

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle botak... Free Lance .

lance? like this kind of lance ? :confused:

lance_19211_md.gif