• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my cousin nearly kena con by SLS blacklisted shop

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin wanted to buy a laptop and ask me follow him becos he is new to SLS. So last sunday we went down to SLS. I was late for abt 40mins, so he walk around by himself until I arrived. When i got there, he told me he saw one he like at level 3. So went with him to this shop mc2 and saw a big banner outside dat says i5 laptop for $999 but with no brand indicated. I then ask the ahbeng inside the shop wat brand? It is a freaking LENOVO!:eek::mad: Then i ask whether $999 include GST or not? Reply: exclude GST.:mad: I told the ahbeng dat by law all advertised price should be inclusive of GST, but dat ahbeng act blur and say this is the boss instruction. I then drag my cousin out of the shop and told him we shall do some price comparisons at the various shops. I then told my cousin about my nightmare with my CB lenovo laptop, and also to always ask about GST. We reccee a couple of shops at level 3, 4 and 5, avoiding newstead and @notebook. In the end, he bought a i5 HP notebook at $799 inclusive of GST (after some real tough bargaining) from a shop in level 4. FYI, newstead shops all veri quiet at SLS.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gt ppl say SLS is a place chop cai tau wan.
why bring your cousin there?
:confused:

i heard might not be true. newstead and @notebook sama sama boss.:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
gt ppl say SLS is a place chop cai tau wan.
why bring your cousin there?
:confused:

i heard might not be true. newstead and @notebook sama sama boss.:biggrin:

yep, confirm both same bosses...

depend which shop u buy from loh, in the past ppl i knoe got their laptops there no problem leh...my desktop components all bought from there (cashtronic), also no problem leh..... impt must do price comparison & be prepared to bargain, check GST, check configuration and avoid blacklisted shops...essentially have to do our own homework before going there...anyway now funan digimall also like another SLS...all the blacklisted shops in SLS has outlets there also...go read HWZ, all the horror stories there...

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
BusNo64

What is wrong with you?

If you keep fucking Simlim shops and they lose their businesses, the ah beng will go out of job

When that happens, the local chicks will get raped and robbed by these uneducated pests

You want that to happen?