• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tragedy in AMK

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
081108-cover.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
greed.lust.sex.passion.envy.jealousy.foreign garbages.knn! the heartlanders are full of them.shoutings in the night.quarrels and screamings.then killings and murders and suicides. damned terok place now! wtf is going on here in this beautiful island paradise.you go everywhere you don't really identify yourself with your own people.

i went to one tech factory...knn i went into the lift and i was the only local in the lift...the rest all foreigners speaking their own kind of dialect and patronisng their kind of food stall...knn! is this my country??? nnk!!!

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual the first one to offer help is a Malay, even though the son was holding a knife in the hand, chinks are so useless...