• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was forced to do NDP as NS slave

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
These new parasites PRs should be forced at gunpoint to march pass too.

==================
New citizens, PRs get involved in National Day celebrations
By Lynda Hong, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 07 August 2008 2239 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

National Day Parade (file pic)

SINGAPORE: Grassroots organisations are getting new Singapore citizens and permanent residents involved in National Day celebrations as a way of integrating them here.

Sally Chen was born in South Korea, but is now a permanent resident (PR) here. Her father studied Traditional Chinese Medicine in Beijing before settling down in Singapore two years ago.

She is taking part in the National Day celebrations at the grassroots level by performing a Korean Dance.

Another participant is 55-year-old Suchavavee Chandra, who was born in Bangkok. Married to a Singaporean for the past 34 years, she gave up her Thai citizenship to become a Singapore citizen.

"Otherwise, after 34 years, I am still PR. Now, I already have a granddaughter. I want to stay here," she said.

Both Chandra and the Chens are among 23 new citizens and permanent residents from South Korea, Myanmar, Philippines and Thailand who have been invited by the grassroots organisations to perform.

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos you want to stay here you fucking bitch quitter. I will have to serve 3 more high keys just to safeguard YOU and YOUR fucking granddaughter's interests. How can you ever repay my sacrifice, you fucking chee bye.

May you and your whole fucking family get raped by bangalas.

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Chandra and the Chens are among 23 new citizens and permanent residents from South Korea, Myanmar, Philippines and Thailand who have been invited by the grassroots organisations to perform.<!-- / message -->

Not bad. Singapore will be a melting pot pretty soon.

cognacrex

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a part n parcel of our national libility. u still got reservist of 10 years service without 'interuption' which mean halfway through the ten yrs u defer they can 'samula' the ten yrs service! haha!!!!!! each cycle can call u up to 45days and mind u i am doing 20-40 days every year for my stupid ten yrs cycle. My boss a bit upset abt the ICT for such long days.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Otherwise, after 34 years, I am still PR. Now, I already have a granddaughter. I want to stay here," she said.[unquote]

Granddaughter no need to do reservist mah... haha.. if grandson, I think she will stick to her spr...

beng

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of cos you want to stay here you fucking bitch quitter. I will have to serve 3 more high keys just to safeguard YOU and YOUR fucking granddaughter's interests. How can you ever repay my sacrifice, you fucking chee bye.

May you and your whole fucking family get raped by bangalas.

----------------------------------------------
LOL. Serve high key ICTs big fuck?

Do you really believe serving ICTs are about 'defending the nation', whatever the fuck that means?

Without conscription (NSF/reservist), A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE JOBLESS. The SFI aunties/uncles, Chartered (ammo makers), the logistics
folks, the GLCs. Even the Beach Road shops' business will be hit.

You see, it is mainly an economic issue. It also justifies increasing the defence budget and spending more of it on fluff.

In addition, the regulars need a readily available supply of cheap labour to exploit. Unit's % IPPT pass/gold. Carrying stores. Doing parades at camps.
Doing well in a mililtary exercise. It's all about advancing their own military careers in the SAF.

The truth is, most reservists don't give a fuck about 'defending the nation'. They only TOLERATE the annual ICTs because:

1) It's a paid 'vacation'. Thank you taxpayers.
2) They can meet up with old friends.
3) They hate, or dislike their civilian work/workplace/co-workers/boss... so ICTs are the perfect excuse to get away from it all.
4) Married folks - doing naughty things behind the wife's back.

Please carry on with your delusion projected from those SAF recruitment ads you see on tv, or those manipulative National Education rhetoric about Total Defence.

IF you have to serve, serve, go through the motions and fuck off. But don't come here with a sense of entitlement, or demand everyone share your notions of patriotism and servitude.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a part n parcel of our national libility. u still got reservist of 10 years service without 'interuption' which mean halfway through the ten yrs u defer they can 'samula' the ten yrs service! haha!!!!!! each cycle can call u up to 45days and mind u i am doing 20-40 days every year for my stupid ten yrs cycle. My boss a bit upset abt the ICT for such long days.

Those most badly hit by ICTs are those who own their businesses, or work in small companies where it is difficult to find another person to cover his duty during his absence.

I am not aware that SAF can reset ICT counts after many deferments. What I have heard is that an ICT may be considered as invalid (no count). This is rare and it is usually due to serious discipline problems, or medical reasons.

The truth is, the private sector does not give a rat's ass about reservist. Like many reservists, private sector companies merely TOLERATE it or ACCOMODATE it.

It is no secret that more and more male Sinkies are working and staying overseas. The number of 'lao chiao' veterans who turn up at annual ICTs is dwindling, and I'm not talking about deferments or ROD/MR or downgraded folks.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
after I ROD , I paid half my salary to doctors to me certified unfit for combat so I dont have anymore reservist. I have since use the time saved to get a thousand fold return on the investment. Singaporeans guys please do yourself a favour by getting out of reservist that extend until age forty.

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
----------------------------------------------
LOL. Serve high key ICTs big fuck?

Do you really believe serving ICTs are about 'defending the nation', whatever the fuck that means?

Without conscription (NSF/reservist), A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE JOBLESS. The SFI aunties/uncles, Chartered (ammo makers), the logistics
folks, the GLCs. Even the Beach Road shops' business will be hit.

You see, it is mainly an economic issue. It also justifies increasing the defence budget and spending more of it on fluff.

In addition, the regulars need a readily available supply of cheap labour to exploit. Unit's % IPPT pass/gold. Carrying stores. Doing parades at camps.
Doing well in a mililtary exercise. It's all about advancing their own military careers in the SAF.

The truth is, most reservists don't give a fuck about 'defending the nation'. They only TOLERATE the annual ICTs because:

1) It's a paid 'vacation'. Thank you taxpayers.
2) They can meet up with old friends.
3) They hate, or dislike their civilian work/workplace/co-workers/boss... so ICTs are the perfect excuse to get away from it all.
4) Married folks - doing naughty things behind the wife's back.

Please carry on with your delusion projected from those SAF recruitment ads you see on tv, or those manipulative National Education rhetoric about Total Defence.

IF you have to serve, serve, go through the motions and fuck off. But don't come here with a sense of entitlement, or demand everyone share your notions of patriotism and servitude.

I earning 10k+++ per month non taxable income. You think I give a flying fuck about patriotism or 'defending the nation'? What sense of entitlement have I shown except sarcasm and reasonable disgust?

If you cannot comprehend the depth of posts you should fuck off and save your shallow rhetorics for the sheep in HWZ. As for Chartered, you should have seen the BIG smile on my face with my profits hammering it with CFDs.

Last edited: