• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ar neh so happy to be a NS slave

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fri, Aug 08, 2008
The Straits Times

Lessons for tomorrow

I REFER to Mr See Leong Kit's letter, 'Singapore's success not about PAP or opposition' (July 31).

He wrote: 'Put simply, had the PAP governed Timbuktu in Africa, would the outcome have been similar?'

Why Timbuktu? Why not Sri Lanka?

Mr Lee Kuan Yew and his Cabinet aspired to emulate Ceylon, as Sri Lanka was called then. Ceylon was blessed with gems, water, tea, rubber, coconuts, an English-educated population, an efficient civil service and a respected judiciary.

Sri Lankan scholars taught abroad in emerging nations.

Mr Lalith Athulathmudali, vice-dean of the University of Singapore's law faculty, taught luminaries like Professor S. Jayakumar and Professor Tommy Koh.

He revealed to me, when I was filming a documentary, 'Ceylon Yesterday: Sri Lanka Today'', that Singaporeans have much to thank the People's Action Party (PAP) Government for.

He revealed what a forward-thinking prime minister Singapore had in Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

Mr Lee asked him to assess his two former students - Prof Jayakumar and Prof Koh, whom Mr Lee was considering for high political office.

He said our Government under Mr Lee, like a grand chessmaster, was always calculating forward carefully. We were lucky, he said, to have a clean government that worked for the the people, unlike Sri Lankan politicians.

So, what happened to Sri Lanka? Athulathmudali was killed by a terrorist bomber during his ambitious run to become president of Sri Lanka.

Similarly murdered were president Ranasinge Premadasa; Gamini Dissayanake, another presidential hopeful; and many others like foreign minister Lakshman Kadirgama, who was thought of as a future prime minister.

Talented but frustrated youth were killed in the ensuing political and ethnic chaos.

Instead of Timbuktu, were the PAP to govern well-endowed Ceylon, you may well imagine how Sri Lanka would have emerged. Singapore had nothing when the PAP took over: no infrastructure, no water, no rubber or tin; not even an educated population. When armed British forces withdrew unexpectedly, the tough decisions taken by the PAP slowly but surely transformed Singapore into what it is today.

As we celebrate our 43rd National Day tomorrow, we must count our blessings that we were born here or achieved permanent residence as more people aspire for a good life, with a continuing clean and efficient government.

There are many new problems ahead. We need the best to be in government and civil service to ensure more good years.

I never cease to thank my grandparents for settling down in Singapore.

Happy National Day!

Ananda Perera

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought at the old forum someone posted an article that says Singapore is not left with nothing after British left.

Now still there are people saying this crap!

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard apuneh dog. 18 generations of inbreeding and this is the prized result. An absolute retarded bastard traitor running dog.

Fucking bastard dog.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard apuneh dog. 18 generations of inbreeding and this is the prized result. An absolute retarded bastard traitor running dog.

Fucking bastard dog.

It is in fact lucky your 18 dai, did not breed enough of you, that is why gov got to bring in FT.....
Hope to see your generation hum kar charm.........one less of your 18 dai is good for singkie.
TIU LEH LOU MOH KOR CHAU HAI......TIU....

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is in fact lucky your 18 dai, did not breed enough of you, that is why gov got to bring in FT.....
Hope to see your generation hum kar charm.........one less of your 18 dai is good for singkie.
TIU LEH LOU MOH KOR CHAU HAI......TIU....

Your fucking 18 dai of sodomy plus inbreeding plus protitution plus fucked by my fucking keling kia security guard black lan jiao plus ALL his gangbang pigfuck buddies black lan jiaos. Your father lan jiao cancer plus mother chee bye cancer plus wife plus sons plus daughters plus YOU whole body cancer.

After you fucking bastard dog ham ka ling you and your whole fucking family strike by lightning plus smashed by steamroller die no full corpse.

DIU NEI LOU MOU LOU DOU HAM KA LING..DIU 9 NEI HAM KA HAI 18 DAI HENG GAO GAN CHEE BYE... GAN LI 18 DAI LAO BU CHEE BYE..

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your fucking 18 dai of sodomy plus inbreeding plus protitution plus fucked by my fucking keling kia security guard black lan jiao plus ALL his gangbang pigfuck buddies black lan jiaos. Your father lan jiao cancer plus mother chee bye cancer plus wife plus sons plus daughters plus YOU whole body cancer.

After you fucking bastard dog ham ka ling you and your whole fucking family strike by lightning plus smashed by steamroller die no full corpse.

DIU NEI LOU MOU LOU DOU HAM KA LING..DIU 9 NEI HAM KA HAI 18 DAI HENG GAO GAN CHEE BYE... GAN LI 18 DAI LAO BU CHEE BYE..

Wah so big fire ah ? Full of hatred hor ..... your 18 dai must have been got it big from ah puh neh neh causing your to flare up...... careful hor don't get heart attack and die during your cursing......:biggrin:

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah so big fire ah ? Full of hatred hor ..... your 18 dai must have been got it big from ah puh neh neh causing your to flare up...... careful hor don't get heart attack and die during your cursing......:biggrin:

Curse your mother chee bye. Your mother fucking chee bye cancer is a fact. My fucking apuneh security guard told me when he raped her she groan so loud say she chee bye cancer please rape gentle a bit. Mr apuneh was the one that nearly heart attack; he scareded cancer can spread through rape. Your 18 dai sodomy plus prostituion plus inbreeding also ALL FACTS. Don't believe can call PI check your whole fucking family history you fucking dogshit.

Where got big fire? Your house?

Fuck you and your whole fucking family 18 generations of bastard fucks.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curse your mother chee bye. Your mother fucking chee bye cancer is a fact. My fucking apuneh security guard told me when he raped her she groan so loud say she chee bye cancer please rape gentle a bit. Mr apuneh was the one that nearly heart attack; he scareded cancer can spread through rape. Your 18 dai sodomy plus prostituion plus inbreeding also ALL FACTS. Don't believe can call PI check your whole fucking family history you fucking dogshit.

Where got big fire? Your house?

Fuck you and your whole fucking family 18 generations of bastard fucks.

See, shouting in anger and cursing is your inborn ill breed that your 18 dai only left for you. With head and mouth full of shit....:eek: hopefully once you are gone, singkee have one less trouble...... go ahead shout and curse some more.........:biggrin::biggrin:

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, shouting in anger and cursing is your inborn ill breed that your 18 dai only left for you. With head and mouth full of shit....:eek: hopefully once you are gone, singkee have one less trouble...... go ahead shout and curse some more.........:biggrin::biggrin:

Ten steps laugh hundred steps. If you cannot outdo me in profanes and intelligent insults, don't even bother trying in the first place just to concede defeat. No fight understand?

Your 18 dai mother fucking chee bye get speared. Tiu 9 nei lou mou ham ka hai.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ten steps laugh hundred steps. If you cannot outdo me in profanes and intelligent insults, don't even bother trying in the first place just to concede defeat. No fight understand?

Your 18 dai mother fucking chee bye get speared. Tiu 9 nei lou mou ham ka hai.

Ha ha, you call that intelligent insult which is you racsit pig can only curse and swear, seeing you jumping mad swearing & cursing with my reply is main motive........ com'on you are intelligent enough ?? falling into it...

Go ahead swear and cursing, 18 dai teaches you.....
:p:p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fri, Aug 08, 2008
The Straits Times

Lessons for tomorrow

So, what happened to Sri Lanka? Athulathmudali was killed by a terrorist bomber during his ambitious run to become president of Sri Lanka.

Similarly murdered were president Ranasinge Premadasa; Gamini Dissayanake, another presidential hopeful; and many others like foreign minister Lakshman Kadirgama, who was thought of as a future prime minister.

Talented but frustrated youth were killed in the ensuing political and ethnic chaos.

Instead of Timbuktu, were the PAP to govern well-endowed Ceylon, you may well imagine how Sri Lanka would have emerged. Singapore had nothing when the PAP took over: no infrastructure, no water, no rubber or tin; not even an educated population. When armed British forces withdrew unexpectedly, the tough decisions taken by the PAP slowly but surely transformed Singapore into what it is today.

As we celebrate our 43rd National Day tomorrow, we must count our blessings that we were born here or achieved permanent residence as more people aspire for a good life, with a continuing clean and efficient government.

There are many new problems ahead. We need the best to be in government and civil service to ensure more good years.

I never cease to thank my grandparents for settling down in Singapore.

Happy National Day!

Ananda Perera

All this article tells me is LKY would have been assassinated long time ago if he had run Ceylon. :biggrin:

So what's there to gloat about?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u see an aneh and a cobra, u kill the cobra first...
i thought it was the other way round??
===============

Maybe sam leong got confused by all that indian head shaking.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u see an aneh and a cobra, u kill the cobra first...
i thought it was the other way round??
===============

Maybe sam leong got confused by all that indian head shaking.

Actually, the riddle goes:

If you have 2 bullets in your gun, and you see the ah neh and cobra on the road, what do you do?

Shoot the ah neh with the first bullet, then shoot him again with the 2nd.. to make sure he's dead :rolleyes:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys terrible man.

just becos of one fucking retard moron ahpunehneh who asslick PAP you lump all ah neh and kelingkia as dirt.

just becos fucktard lee scum yew is a moron that does not mean all chinese are morons.

No offence.. kelingkia, assuming you are indeed one :wink:. I do have very decent keling friends.. true sons of S'pore

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, you call that intelligent insult which is you racsit pig can only curse and swear, seeing you jumping mad swearing & cursing with my reply is main motive........ com'on you are intelligent enough ?? falling into it...

Go ahead swear and cursing, 18 dai teaches you.....
:p:p

Watching you unable to keep up with your first swear post and your continued asking to be insulted 18 dai by me is the main motive I'm posting. Your total worthlessness even extends to not being able to live up to your online moniker. Being the retarded bastard that you are plus your degenerate family history, you should be able to savour getting verbally abused for at least 18 dai.

18 generations of incest and prostitution and you are the end equation. A fucking piece of worthless dogshit.

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys terrible man.

just becos of one fucking retard moron ahpunehneh who asslick PAP you lump all ah neh and kelingkia as dirt.

just becos fucktard lee scum yew is a moron that does not mean all chinese are morons.

Lee Scum Yew is not chinese.

He is a mixed blood bastard prostitute traitor scum coward thief dog.