• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need information on SDP

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Orochi Army has been defeat, I need to carry on my campaign.

Forummer who hate SDP, please assist by PM me any info u have.

I will require SDP member:

(a) Name, photograph, facebook account, email address, HOME address, HOME telephone number, handphone
(b) Picture of spouse, children, girlfren, boyfren
(c) Company, employer email address
(d) Educational institute, email address of teacher, lecturer, etc

Please send me as much info as possible.

Remember: This forum is now a free forum, no longer held hostage by OA/SDP. OA/SDP has been defeat. You will no longer be threatened with ban!

Last edited:

kingrant asser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why does the PAP IB need to resort to such lame tactics such as implicating the OA? I am afraid you will not be let off so easily by the OA for your lame actions. :biggrin:

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am wondering... how u declare yourself to be a winner against the OA when all credit goes to Leongsam and u did nothing at all except PM-ing Leongsam to blow his dick in exchange for leetahbar's release? :biggrin:

If u are a winner then why all your threads ended up in the RH? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: