• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why paps cannot tahan losing 2?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, 2 wards to be exact but seem that they like losing 2 balls! LOL!:biggrin:

there is one thing i really do not understand.

paps only lost 2 wards and that also they cannot tolerate. why is gct bring his 2 kindagarten kids sitoh n eric to raid ltk's ward in hougang?

i think he promised ltk some 'fund' for that constiuency but dun think he has lived up to his promise like his trademark promise to sgp - SWISS STANDARD OF LIVING.

r we even near to it? most are getting poorer with increase livelihood but wages freeze.

how can this be anywhere near swiss? and how can such happening be proportionate to cost of living going up while wages remain stagnant?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many times i do not like the paps but pls don't be misunderstood that i must like SDP n their cult leader or their followers or instigators like F4.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha caught u with pants down .... u dun like me also meh ;9(

weekend got meeting wif goodie 2 shoe PAP MP Baey .... dun forget hor ;9)

also must bring lamei letter ah ;9)

the troll might not be around but her nasty clones sure are:eek:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
many times i do not like the paps but pls don't be misunderstood that i must like SDP n their cult leader or their followers or instigators like F4.

No need to explain yourself. You have already been exposed as a PAP internet dog.

How much are they paying you?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Homo Pervert Sim Kheng Hwee!

Go to Trantic Pub and sing karaoke with your boyfriend's mike lah!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....some pinoy perverted wacko is here:smile: and all the usual losers from the hooligan gang are too.

here we go again....LOL!!:smile:

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
if in a soccer match, u have 11 players, u bribe the referee and linesmen, u set the rules, u bend the rules, u draw the penalty box to suit u, u bribe the spectators to cheer for u, u threaten the opponent's fans, u enlarge opponent's goalpost, u shrink your own goalpost, u have 2 goalies (MM & SM)... and yet u never win 84-0, but allow opponent to score 2, u tulan or not???

AhPek you're the champ! Very good analogy! Very well said! The bastard leetahbar is a snake and at the same time a PAP dog ;9(