• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police are looking for this Guy!

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw this report and found it so amusing, practically one out of 5 person will have that description.

Have you seen this man with a laptop?

Wed, Aug 06, 2008
The Straits Times

POLICE are appealing for information on the identity and whereabouts of this man to assist them in investigation into a case of a laptop that was taken from the Tanah Merah MRT station on May 16, 2008 at about 2.30 pm.

The man appears to be in his 30s, is plump, about 1.70m tall and has short hair. He was wearing a black polo T-shirt and blue jeans.:eek:

Anyone with information can call the Police Hotline at 1800-255-0000

"Its hard to be a Hero..."

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh... Sorry for the repeated posting here.

Any way I think I know him. So if I call police will I get a reward?
Or is it better I call him to say Police are looking for u?