• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP is for retard.

NDP is for retard.

• Agree

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah not really for retards but maybe to bull shit little kids with all the wayang wayang on show...some times i wonder what our Army actually for....to train for NDP or fight a war...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to create a poll in this forum ?

what is quick reply ?

btw i voted, 'yes, its for retards' ...

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i quite concern abt the money spent for the event.:(
u're damn right... the number of flight the black knights have been clocking just for rehearsing the stunts alone could possibly be burning by the millions. be reminded, those jets arent using CNG or diesel or 92/95/98 unleaded...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to create a poll in this forum ?

what is quick reply ?

btw i voted, 'yes, its for retards' ...

when u start a new thread, u have a choice of creating a poll. just fill up the title, and the post (at least 10 characters) and then check creating the poll box. try it out at the test message folder. u could create up to ten option for your poll. the default poll is 4 option.

quick reply is reply without quoting anything. just a... quick reply. :smile: