• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COMEX 2008 Is Coming 28 -31 Aug ! What To Hoot ?

TaurusGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all IT hobbyists, what do you guys intend to hoot during Comex 2008 ? Comex is one of my favourite place for good bargains man.

Comex 2008
28th August - 31st August 2008
Suntec City Exhibition Centre
Entire Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6

Opening Hours :
12 noon to 9pm
Free Admission

Please share some of the must-buys here. Let me start the ball rolling. Hmmm...

Ultra Portable is In now - Asus eee 1000H or MSI Wind
Colour Printers
RAMs
Digital Cameras
Portable HDD 2.5"

Please keep this thread active ya. :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmm... not much response... i guess most ppl here r more interested to hoot ea other then go Comdex hoot hardware... Haizz...:biggrin::p

Are the price list out yet? Else how 2 decide wat 2 hoot? :biggrin::biggrin:

Comdex doesn't aw mean it's cheaper... For instance DigiCam cost more most of the time. Throw in some freebie which i most probably not interested.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Get a Mac!

Hmm... not much response... i guess most ppl here r more interested to hoot ea other then go Comdex hoot hardware... Haizz...:biggrin::p

Are the price list out yet? Else how 2 decide wat 2 hoot? :biggrin::biggrin:

Comdex doesn't aw mean it's cheaper... For instance DigiCam cost more most of the time. Throw in some freebie which i most probably not interested.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
remember 2 bring ur 'Hasselblad H3DII-50 50 Megapixel' there hor ... later share-share ze chiobu pigs in ze pigs section here ... :p :biggrin:

Got... last time i loan 1 go comp show, the char boh ask me y i carry a shoebox n pt at her... Haizz :(:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dunno Comex got sell dis onot...:biggrin::biggrin:

alienware_mockup_1a.jpg

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
It fair.. best for chiobu seeing already! :wink: go there bio bio abit, get something and then go off!

TaurusGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya get your SLR and compact cam to shoot them the babes...

I wanna get notebooks too especially ultra portable ones. Those who shoot the babes post and share here hor.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wanna buy nintendo ds for my little girl's birthday.. wonder if can get gd deal there.. any bros know what would be considered a gd price for it?

Last i noe... abt 220-240... Anything lower would b a goot price. Dun 4get the R4 adaptar. :biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone knows which SLR is the lightest in the market?

Canon EOS1000D - 502g with batt

Olympus E520 - 490g with batt

Olympus E420 - 445g with batt

Nikon D40X - 522g with batt

U wun feel much diff btn 445g and 522g. More important to choose 1 with design and user interface u comfort with. Lens availability oso impt... Buy oredi then realise dun hab the range u 1 is quite shitty... Lastly 6 at the image quality of ea then decide which 1 suit ur taste more...:biggrin::biggrin:

jastsen

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would like to get some anti-virus programme this time round....wat are the best programme for use for firewall...spyware....
getting stress on everytime need to do clean up..is there anysoftware which can block and kill the virus automatically without keeping reminder...

jastsen

Alfrescian
Loyal
would like to test the nikon D700, it was told that it very good....need to have a try
as friendwho use the nikon D300 the photos was print out...were super sharp and clear...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nikon or Canon... Dis question had being argued 2 death... While u wun go wrong with either... I take Nikon anytime... Canon nv feel rite ever in my hand...:biggrin::biggrin: