• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aurvandil aka GMS said this photo will kill MBT's political career

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any political analyst can enlighten me? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mbtgirl.jpg

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn't this photo posted in another thread?

What is all this posting about GMS and Aurvandil?

You are a real spammer :eek:

No he is not a spammer. The topic is different, the focus is not on MBT but on MS Goh aka Aurvandil.

But I wonder if MS Goh will survive the political fallout from endorsing (by his silence) chee's letter to MM Lee :biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping abreast with rich Sinkaporeans' live is part and puzzle of a MP's duties. He is just gathering feedbacks.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I wonder if MS Goh will survive the political fallout from endorsing (by his silence) chee's letter to MM Lee :biggrin:

Make one wonders about the silence of the other opposition leaders. Must be quite a massive joint fallout to come if a fallout there is a-coming.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It should be pretty clear now that Tan Kim Kim has a devilish intention of getting rid of MBT before he could stand for GE. Tan Kim Kim, a known PAP supporter and IB, actually wanted to do this to his comrade!

Goh Meng Seng

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make one wonders about the silence of the other opposition leaders. Must be quite a massive joint fallout to come if a fallout there is a-coming.

But MS Goh is the only one who commented on the letter without making a stand.

I pity him of course. He endorses the letter, he faces the wrath of voters who, though sitting on the fence, look up to MM Lee as a founder of Singapore. He condemns the letter, he risks isolating opposition voters.

But that is what politics is all about, isn't it?

So MS Goh, do you endorse or condemn chee's letter? :biggrin: