• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My beloved leetahbar

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beloved instrument leetahbar has conquered his F4 enemies.

Those who go against us they will know the consequences.

I have in my possession all of their addresses, home phone, handphone, workplace address, and company details.

All will be revealed in this forum soon.

I won't let them go easily this time. I will make sure one of them loses his job. You know which one I am talking about.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone who has gone against us will be exposed in due time.

Especially you, Scroobal.

I know your identities and many of your personal details now.

But don't worry, I won't take any action yet.

My beloved instrument leetahbar will join me and expose the whole bunch of you clowns.

Let's see who wins.

C

Cao Pi

You stupid ugly dickhead. But nobody not even Leongsam knows who is the asshole behind the OA. :biggrin:

Talk big and talk rubbish only. What rubbish are you spewing? leetahbar is enjoying life term imprisonment now.
:biggrin: