• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am back!!!

S

Sima Yi

Beware you sinkies who behave like a loser. Be ready to get bashing from me.
Fuck you understand. Leongsam may have released you but the OA will put you back in jail soon. :biggrin:

tonychat_1.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh welcome back. can you post some update on bangkok. Is there more strike and protest there this coming year?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you understand. Leongsam may have released you but the OA will put you back in jail soon. :biggrin:

tonychat_1.jpg

You bunch are one hell lot of a petty sinkie losers. Who the hell care what you do? You cannot accept the truth that you are a freaking sinkie loser who cannot get ahead in life and you TOTALLY deserve it!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh welcome back. can you post some update on bangkok. Is there more strike and protest there this coming year?

Thai protest is an entertainment to me. If i feel like it, i just join them for some fun for a day or 2, then i go back to my clubbing habits.

Frankly speaking, i dun really care but that time, the yellow stand, i support cos it is about getting rid of a thai who is being polluted by sinkie stain.

W

Wei Yan

You bunch are one hell lot of a petty sinkie losers. Who the hell care what you do? You cannot accept the truth that you are a freaking sinkie loser who cannot get ahead in life and you TOTALLY deserve it!!!
A two headed hypocrite like you will never repent so while the OA continue to ass you, there is nothing you can do about it except squeezing your balls in one corner. Whahaha!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why am i so popular here, i dun really understand. Maybe my sinkie bashing trademark leaves a deep impression to all of you. especially those real sinkie losers,you know who you are. he he.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Phom ko kin leao. Khop khun maak khrap.

You know i prefer to speak in english because these bunch of sinkie losers here understand english and yes, in order to be on par with their low english frequency level, i have to make an effort to speak in their form.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies are one who cannot outspoke the others and then resort to post articles and abuses. What a lame loser. Very similar behavior to the PAP.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know i prefer to speak in english because these bunch of sinkie losers here understand english and yes, in order to be on par with their low english frequency level, i have to make an effort to speak in their form.

That's alright. I'm fine with English. In fact some American parents hired me to tutor their kids in English. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's alright. I'm fine with English. In fact some American parents hired me to tutor their kids in English. :biggrin:

You sound like some bullshit ass. But being bullshit is not a sinkie traits so i let you off for this.

Sinkie traits are those who like to talk like they know a lot and start to educate others even when the education is not requested for from them. But, when come to real stuff that need actions, they hide away like some ball-less soul.

X

Xiahou Dun

Sinkie traits are those who like to talk like they know a lot and start to educate others even when the education is not requested for from them. But, when come to real stuff that need actions, they hide away like some ball-less soul.
Sinkie traits are also those sinkies that paint themselves an illusion that they are not a sinkie when actually they are and all the while residing in sinkieland and that is faggot tonychat. :biggrin: