• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Memo to OA: Release leetahbar now

F

Fu Xi

Orochi Army:

Release leetahbar now, or face the consequences.

Ohh... I am so so soo.. sorrrrrrrieee to have offended the PAPee IB. I will immeeeeleee release that useless, fat, lazy, unemployed 50 year old faggot so that you two can butt fark and suck each others dickie. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohh... I am so so soo.. sorrrrrrrieee to have offended the PAPee IB. I will immeeeeleee release that useless, fat, lazy, unemployed 50 year old faggot so that you two can butt fark and suck each others dickie.

I think Bob Sim Kheng Hwee is an SDP plant to discredit pro-PAP forumers. :biggrin:

I

Inahime

Orochi Army:

Release leetahbar now, or face the consequences.

I fuck you understand. The moment your clones were released what did you do yesterday? One of your clones curlin was off to posting oversized videos with the purpose of jamming threads of your enemies including Leongsam. Try pissing me off and see what will happen. :biggrin:

Four of your clones responsible the oversized youtube videos. :biggrin:

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fuck you understand. The moment your clones were released what did you do yesterday? One of your clones curlin was off to posting oversized videos with the purpose of jamming threads of your enemies including Leongsam. Try pissing me off and see what will happen. :biggrin:

Four of your clones responsible the oversized youtube videos. :biggrin:

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq

Fuck off SDP doggy! shooo shooo:oIo:

AssGeePolyTicksDotCom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off SDP doggy! shooo shooo:oIo:

SDP dogs only know how to ban people.

Typical behaviour of spoilt arrogant bastards.

Fortunately, our gang has infiltrated SGForums and 3in1Kopitiam. Let's see how the OA handles all of us.

Bob Sim's posting in 3in1Kopitiam already exceed all the OA combined posting here.

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fortunately, our gang has infiltrated SGForums and 3in1Kopitiam. Let's see how the OA handles all of us.

Bob Sim's posting in 3in1Kopitiam already exceed all the OA combined posting here.
There are so many of us, but the OA's clone is only 1 man mission, lets take turn to ass him ok?:biggrin:

F

Fu Xi

Again i fuck you understand. I am not interested where leetahbar posts his nonsense. So as long i am here you all die either by infractions or my spam to counter your spam if it's removed. :biggrin: