• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is roxygurly sick ?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must she pretend to be a austrailan chicks when shes not ?

firstly, i am not sick but i am mad at someone right now (a real person not balding online perverts like u guys)

secondly, i am a girl. the forums owner can verify it using my email address in facebook.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must she pretend to be a austrailan chicks when shes not ?

She/he will fade away when no one wants to reply in the threads she/he started. It's a disease that seeks attention. The cure is to not give her/him the attention shim seeks.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
firstly, i am not sick but i am mad at someone right now (a real person not balding online perverts like u guys)

secondly, i am a girl. the forums owner can verify it using my email address in facebook.

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?:wink:
can you post a photo of yourself to show that you are woman ? :rolleyes:Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She/he will fade away when no one wants to reply in the threads she/he started. It's a disease that seeks attention. The cure is to not give her/him the attention shim seeks.

Some people don't hesitate to speak their minds because they have nothing to lose.:wink:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?:wink:
can you post a photo of yourself to show that you are woman ? :rolleyes:Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

i have no desire to have privacy invaded by an online pervert like you! please stay away from me and stop soliciting information from me ok! vile perverted balding old man!

besides, you have no medical credentials to call someone "sick". if anything you should stick to your specialization, which is scamming and impersonalization!

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
why bother. probably leongsam's clone. boring and grumpy like an old grandmother. :biggrin: the other one of his clones miss_aussie is funnier.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have no desire to have privacy invaded by an online pervert like you! please stay away from me and stop soliciting information from me ok! vile perverted balding old man!

besides, you have no medical credentials to call someone "sick". if anything you should stick to your specialization, which is scamming and impersonalization!

how you know im old and bald ? if you see me you will beg me to rape you in the ass .:biggrin:
by the way , do you want to pm me your address and mobile number to get your free ticket to japan and see for yourself how im doing over here ? :rolleyes::wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fark la lu, get at me again :mad:

what did I ever do to you ? :confused:

hi there

1. bro, honest not all bald guys are preverts.
2. not that i am balding but i do have many friends who are balding.
3. just leave ms roxy alone.
4. she shall grow up and move on.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you have a degree?