• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is RoxyGurly's true identity

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure we all know about RoxyGurly and "her Parents" by now. Anyone wanna pick a guess what he's true identity is?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
indian_eunachs_1243772c.jpg

The grapevine says its one of these three . Not sure ! :smile:p

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure we all know about RoxyGurly and "her Parents" by now. Anyone wanna pick a guess what he's true identity is?

hi there uneducated and vile old sg man

your attempts at robbing my privacy will be futile. if i ever sense a breach of my privacy, i will be filing a restraining order against you! :mad:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought I created a poll for this thread somehow the options didn't appear. Oh well.

Just in case anyone is interested, the options were

Roxygurly is

a balding virgin guy in his 50s, jobless, still living with his parents

a balding gay in his 50s, jobless, needs to sell his ass for a living

Tonychat from pseudo Thai turned Pseudo Aussie pretending to be female

everything she claim she is(coz I'm an idiot)

hi there uneducated and vile old sg man

your attempts at robbing my privacy will be futile. if i ever sense a breach of my privacy, i will be filing a restraining order against you! :mad:

All the way "from Australia" I'm honored!!!! BTW if U need my personal particulars let me know. I will snail mail them to your "Australian address"

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
you seem to like to insist that i am male and old
that is obviously an unsubstantiated archetype you made out of nowhere to attack the validity of my threads.

my age and sex has no bearing whatsoever and you chose to make it a main point!
that shows that you had no university education and your old vile behavior resembles like those taleban terroist!

obviously i am a girl and have no need to tell you my age! from my posts, you should be able to tell i am not an aging woman yet!

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal
you seem to like to insist that i am male and old
that is obviously an unsubstantiated archetype you made out of nowhere to attack the validity of my threads.

my age and sex has no bearing whatsoever and you chose to make it a main point!
that shows that you had no university education and your old vile behavior resembles like those taleban terroist!

obviously i am a girl and have no need to tell you my age! from my posts, you should be able to tell i am not an aging woman yet!

Again, talk is cheap.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to find out too.

All the postings seem to be made by someone who is either have nothing better to do but to create attention, or by someone who might be sincere but seriously shallow and lack actual understanding.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to find out too.

All the postings seem to be made by someone who is either have nothing better to do but to create attention, or by someone who might be sincere but seriously shallow and lack actual understanding.

I think most of us are pretty sure its the former. Seriously this is a very "locally flavoured" anti-PAP and anti-SG flame fest forum. Just about all foreigners wont understand of be interested in what we are posting here. Having an "Australian" suddenly appear out of nowhere insulting the entire SG male population is too much of a coincidence.

He/She(most likely a he pretending to be a she) is either an idiot still living in SG or a former local now migrated but still a loser nonetheless :oIo::oIo::oIo: