• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the OA will be posting all day as usual

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And Huat Chai aka RonRon aka Tan Kim Kim will be assed at 5pm to make him eat his words for implicating a fat, short, ugly asshole with the handsome OA. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is an OA?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Orochi's Army aka OA is actually just one scrawny teenager from a third rate neighbourhood secondary school. For far too long , he and his cartoonish army of clones have been disrupting the good forummers of this forum.

I hereby challenge the OA to a fight in the ring. You can have thousands of comes in cyberspace but let's see how you can bring your cyberspace clones to real life:mad:

I will crush OA like a cockroache in the ring....yes it's true..When I am done with him, the OA will be eating through a tube for the rest of his life.

I am trained in Muay Thai and will no problem tearing a scrawny teenager limb from limb:oIo:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But, but, but ... Bob Sim Kheng Hwee said you are Ng E-Jay who is anything but scrawny!

Oh but don't you know that Bob will call any forummer E-Jay, CSJ, SDP whenever they disagree with him? He refuses to accept there are leetahbar haters here. :biggrin: