• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Julia Gillard ALP has no majority

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good.

I prefer Tony Abbot. I never liked the way Julia ousted Kevin, too ruthless even for politics.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia has not had a hung parliament since the 1940s.

When will Singapore have a hung parliament? I'd like to see Independents and minority parties becoming kingmakers here in Singapore!

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job....the Australians have not given the back-stabber bitch a majority to rule Aust.

Hail Tony Abbot!

Yes, that is what I have been working for since I entered politics in 1992 - creating chaos. Chaos is good - I get to steal more postage stamps.