• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice on new bicycle needed

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of buying a reasaonably hardy bike to ride to and from work everyday

Half the time I will be on the road and another half on pavement to avoid crazy drivers

My budget is $500 maximum. Where can I get a good bicycle at this price and where can I find a dealer who will help me adjust a good fit.

I havent been riding since I was a child but now I think with cost of living so high I want to cut costs

Thanks

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
my input ......dont take any advice on this from BosSam.

I am thinking of buying a reasaonably hardy bike to ride to and from work everyday

Half the time I will be on the road and another half on pavement to avoid crazy drivers

My budget is $500 maximum. Where can I get a good bicycle at this price and where can I find a dealer who will help me adjust a good fit.

I havent been riding since I was a child but now I think with cost of living so high I want to cut costs

Thanks